Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Captain Black Beard

He Blackbeard, the most fearful, cunning and dastardly pirate to ever sail the seas of Britannia for the most glorious treasure man has ever seen.
No man, animal or being has ever stood in the way of Black Beard's decade long hunt for the treasure of Captain Kidd.

*At The Pirate's Plunder in Buc's Den*
The smell of sweat and rum lingers in the air. Markus, a dirty feeble pirate with one eye and black marble in place of the other, now drunk beyond his wits,
tells a young boy the tale of his Captain, Captain Black Beard.
"I have been a tiller man aboard his ship the Queen Anne's Revenge since before it was his. Since before he started the mutiny that ended Captain Hornigold."
Markus Laughed,
"fed him to the sharks he did, put to rest with Davy Jones."
The young boy's eyes opened a little wide with surprise " It can't be true"
"aye it is boy" he Replied The man's beard is as black as the depths of the sea, they say it's a mirror to his soul.
"One night in search for the treasure he had us sail to an uncharted island, The fog was thick that night and the sky be lit up with an eerie light. The ship began to rock, and rock it did. Men held on for dear life some fell overboard, not Black Beard he stood firm beside the wheel looking around "What are you" he yelled.
as he began to mutter to himself he grabbed his sword and a lantern as the fog took over the ship. Men all around began to scream and disappear. With a sudden jerk the boat stopped rocking and the fog began to lift as the lookout yelled "Land Ho"
There was Black Beard standing near the edge of the ship with a three headed sea serpent tied beside him.
"That's some tall tale" The young boy said with a chuckle.
Markus lift's his drink and gestures as if to say just wait.
"When we reached the island and we found where we was supposed to be, all we found was another piece of a map carved in stone.
Now the crew they were growing weary and a little mad searching for so long ta keep finding nothing. Talks of a mutiny were afoot but somehow Black Beard knew and he killed them all". "ALL" said the Boy.
"Only one survived, I knew thee treasure be real so I took some parchment and cold coal and made meself a copy of the map"Marcus said as he pulled it out of his shirt.
By now a few more than just the boy in the bar started to listen.
"I have hear the next step to getting the treasure of Captain Kidd. I will surpass the great pirate that was once Black beard"
With those last words, suddenly the bar went quiet and everyone sat down. Out of the dark shadows of the bar appeared a man with a Beard as Black as the depths of the ocean. He walked up behind Markus and before Markus could turn the man put his sword right through his chest. Putting his foot on Markus' back to pull the sword out and taking the parchment out of his hand he looked at the boy. Snickering he said "This was no tall tale".

Walking out of the bar the man stopped beside the door and Pinned a letter to the back of the door with a small golden dagger and walked out.

*It Read*
Who will join the crew of the Most Fearful and dastardly
Pirate in search of the most glorious treasure man has ever seen.
Pillageing and plundering along the way.
Captain Black Beard

j'I drank soh Grog and it gave me heartburn.