Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LAG / Dead?

why is there so much lag now? change of server?
and why are there only few people left on this shard?

anything can be done about it?

We have been waiting for the server quite some time now, and it's coming, we just don't know for sure when. We got "2 weeks left" about 2 weeks ago, then something unexpected happed so we are a bit unsure when the next update is coming.

Only thing seriously missing on the server is players, and that should be fixed when we get the new server and send out emails. In the mean while we are trying to balance the server in such a way that the people that do come here with the emails will stay.

yeh so just out of curiosity...

XXX started a new server... and i dont understand how on his server i dont have lag at all...but on inx (a shard thats had so much work put into it) i lag every 2 sec i run...

its ridiculous... and his not even paying a cent for hosting...

can someone explain why?

its like we got this huge server thats on such a large scale and its running on 28k connection

wtf is going on?

Its not the shard, its something in between you and the server. Run a tracert and find the node thats down, call your isp and ask them to look into it.

It can be a multiple reasons. First off, our server hardware is bad, we are waiting for new hardware, then like Jiraiya said, could be something between your connection and the server, not the actual server connection, and lastly, it could just be the distances.

All lag spikes/freezes can be accounted to a faulty rout that your connection is taking to the server and to the server hardware.

I've been lagging a lot also =/

Splinter opened another shard, many ppl had moved.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Kepi Wrote:Splinter opened another shard, many ppl had moved.

too many people trying to copy xuo's style of pvp and world. I bet you anything the shard will go down faster then this one. The only shard even close to old xuo would be this one at the start when we hit 300+ playerbase. Hopefully when the shards new hardware is in more people will come and the emails will get sent out. Keep up the good work staff

Say what you want about Smoke, but he has always been loyalBig Grin