Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Personal Title On PaperDoll

I was wondering if it was at all possible to make something so we could change our title with out being in a guild,
Example Grandmaster Mage <----- what if i don't like being know as a mage because im a smith and Id like it to say Grandmaster Smith.
However the way it should work is you accually have to be gm in that skill to be able to change it to the skill you want to announce.

Make sense ? anyways just an idea, it's something I always thought was Odd that the game chose for me.

Thanks for the Time
Soma

P.S

You can do this already. Just leave the arrow for the skill you'd like your title to display as pointed up, and all your other GM skills, change to locked.

You know what would be even cooler? A way where you can add titles and prefixes to your name by completing different quests and stuff. I'm not sure how it would work, exactly or if it would be possible.

Example:
Participating in the Chaos/Order faction wars will get you the "Knight" prefix, so your name would be "Knight Eru" or whatever.
Participating in a Champion spawn may get you a special suffix, so you would be "Eru the Slayer"

(It's posts like this that make Taran and Shade hate me.)

Eru Wrote:A way where you can add titles and prefixes to your name by completing different quests and stuff

Participating in a Champion spawn may get you a special suffix, so you would be "Eru the Slayer"

This already exists in the default RunUO. I can see this maybe being added.

It's ok Eru Im on your side Tongue
(Till shade strikes me with lightning that is) Big Grin

Cool Idea I like the knight Thing ect...

P.S Thanks Bane I never knew that.

Dread Lord title would be cool at 10k -10k Smile

Habibi Jones Wrote:Dread Lord title would be cool at 10k -10k Smile

We already have that Wink