Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RAZOR: Resist Macro (Secondarys - Healing, Anat, Magery)

Yo since there wasnt a macro up for doing resist, I thought I'd post mine to help out anyone wanting to GM resist. Its very easy here with firefields, but you will need a house to macro in. I'll give a laydown on what exactly this does.

First it checks your hp, and bandages till your close enough to full. Then it checks your mana and meds you to full. Then if your hp and mana are ok, and you have plenty of bandages, it casts field field. Then it runs up and down firefield based on your resist, so if your only 40 resist it may only do 2 laps before it stops and heals, but if your in the 90's it'll do 6 laps. So this macro adapts to you.

You could put a restock agent in but I never saw the need to, I put 500 each reg on me, SA, Silk, BP, then 1500 bandies or so, and just let it go.

When you start the macro, make sure your facing south and have a few spaces north and south of you available to run to.

Enjoy.

(Small disclaimer, you should probably be at least 70's healing and anatomy before attempting this macro, I was already GM in both before I made this so I dont know how well a person with lower healing skill could cope with the dps from firefields/running)

Quote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|80
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1025|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|1|0|90
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|46
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|1|1|91
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|81
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|50|1|20|Bandages
Assistant.Macros.MacroCastSpellAction|28
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|6
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|1|55
Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|4
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.WalkAction|0
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction

BTW to use this, open up notepad and paste that block of text. Then click save as, and where it says save as type txt, change that to all file types. Then save the file as Resist.MACRO into your Razor/Macros directory.

jir helps out again!
perfect *goes to macro*

Np taco glad to be of help. I'm gunna put up a macro to gm combats as well that doesnt require two people.