Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In-game chat

The chatbox has been replaced with the "In-game Chat" button at the top of forums.
Here you will be able to chat with other players in-game.

Type .c in-game to get the chat system gump and type .c to chat. Everyone connected to the channel whether it's from the site, forums, IRC or in-game will be able to see what you type! (unless they have ignored you or the chat that is Tongue)

In Public chat, does RP have to be used ?
Or is it like the forum chat it doesn't matter ?

Doesn't matter but would be nice if you guys rp'ed there as well

I'd say general chat doesn't really matter, but feel free to RP in there. Smile (same as forums).

It's kindof odd since it is on the website and in-game, so it's not limited to in-game commentary. If you don't like it, you can filter the #in channel by typing .c and clicking M and then unchecking #IN.

am i able to change the color of the text that appears from this system? in my game it appears as a black text and i cannot read it unless i use my journal

yeah you can, just type .c then enter, then click on the (M) button, then look for Color and click the gold ball beside it, then Look for Public and click the gold ball beside it. It should bring up a gump similar to dye tub gump for color. Select your color for the channel and it'll appear that way in game