Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

connection problems

Hey there, I was sitting on my boat and opened the hold, and now I cant log in. I can log into the account, see my chars, but I stall with both razor and inj while attempting to log in on either char.
Any ideas?

ta, jiraya

Is it now? Cause the Server is Frozem atm....

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Is it now? Cause the Server is Frozem atm....

yeah dude i was just checking, so its for everyone? server freeze?

Yes its everyone, server freeze Sad

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Weird!!! I can see admin speaking, saying is rebooting cause some people cant login back, but I'm freeze, Theo Freeze, Paulie freeze..So I thinked was a servre frozem :confused:

yes its very weird.. the server was just doing his thing. but the world itself didnt do anything anymore :p

so as i said in another topic, i restarted the server Wink

The new hardware that is coming soon should fix this problem.