Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

shard status

Even though it looks like people are leaving the shard or whatever or just not logging on, as long as our staff keeps improving and upgrading and making it the best place to be people will get sick of the shards they are on. all those temporary shards that last a few months then get corrupted and shut down this one is here to stay for sure just do your part in by logging in having fun and helping others and tell all your friends

It always piks back up-- (Remember to Vote)

Always good to hear that people are enjoing the server.
We're not going anyway for sure, we are actually getting closer and closer to going out of Beta stage and sending out e-mails once again to everyone who played on former IN and XUO shards. I'll make a post about this soon Wink

if rabbi samild give me 100k i will start playing again and then the shard population will sky rocket to the moon. Smile

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kyo Wrote:if rabbi samild give me 100k i will start playing again and then the shard population will sky rocket to the moon. Smile

If you got off your lazy ass, Mr GM SMITH, and started working for money, you'd have 100k in an afternoon.

its kinda hard to stay on the server when theres about no action going on or anything, just afks in pits and people macroing.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]