Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1st Hell's Halberd in INX !!!

I haven't crafted one YET. Booyah.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Gees Galdor, your UO desktop is a finely tuned machine.

:icon_twisted: Old Habit.. And like to see all my spells... and Im using this UO desktop since IN1.... Cool

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nasir Wrote:Technically I crafted the first one like a year ago.

Psh! I crafted one like 8 years ago.

muhahah we just made INX first Diamond Katana and Chu ko un by players!

let me tell you, chu ko un is uber. but DK not so much :/

Apollo Wrote:I had one like 3 months ago... Tongue

Nasir Wrote:Technically I crafted the first one like a year ago.

Shade Wrote:Psh! I crafted one like 8 years ago.

I crafted Hell's Halbert, Diamond Katana, Chu Ko Nu, Az a Moradin, Black Widow (but it deleted Sad cause Coran and Kerith :badgrinSmile, Soul of Vampire, Heaven's Furry and Fiery Death Bow like 8 or 9 years ago... :eek:

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theo Wrote:muhahah we just made INX first Diamond Katana and Chu ko un by players!

let me tell you, chu ko un is uber. but DK not so much :/

Tested...
DK like Sup. Acc. Katana of Vanq. but its fast...
HH like Sup. Acc. Halberd of Vanq. and little bit fast
Chu Ko Nu is good weapon... Its fast and hits like bullet (tested 66 armor whith shield)

I think still Sup. Acc. Bardi of Vanq is best weapon...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn, I'm starting to think that it is to easy to get the weapons!Big Grin

maka Wrote:Damn, I'm starting to think that it is to easy to get the weapons!Big Grin

i don't think it is... i only know 2 people on the shard that can craft them. plus you have to get lucky for those monsters to drop the ingredient needed. i've been trying to get the stuff needed for black widow ever since the quests were release, but still no luck.

just today i got the "Diamond" from the creature for DK. been trying all week trying to get it. ;]

Galdor Wrote:I think still Sup. Acc. Bardi of Vanq is best weapon...

Yep. That's how we intended it. Smile

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Theo Wrote:i don't think it is... i only know 2 people on the shard that can craft them. plus you have to get lucky for those monsters to drop the ingredient needed. i've been trying to get the stuff needed for black widow ever since the quests were release, but still no luck.

just today i got the "Diamond" from the creature for DK. been trying all week trying to get it. ;]

Don't forget he only have 65% chance to do it ( I'm note sure, but dosn't more than 70) and he is gm all need skill to craft it, so its a bit less than half chance to fail.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

maka Wrote:Damn, I'm starting to think that it is to easy to get the weapons!Big Grin

Hehe, they've been trying to craft them all week. Granted the monsters didn't actually drop some of the ingredients required until today.