Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wonder what was meant by this...

How do you interpret Okan's statement in the journal?

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344...gasgas.jpg

Mind you, I was just sitting there afk...

Regards.

He clearly thought that your mustang was tired from standing around with you riding it for so long. He was merely asking you to feed your horse to revitalize it, but confused UO transportation with the gas consuming vehicles of real life.

So, I think he was calling you fat.

lmao

May I ask why Okan got unbanned? He stole two accounts, he was multiaccounting... and who knows what more?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Good question ledy ... I can see how someone will give you an answer soon absurd.

Okan is my IRL friend. We go to parties together, share girls, hold hand when we go to the store and much much more. Most likely cause we are corrupted.

Wasn't meant to you lead, but I have no clue. That does however seem to classify under our new rules, if not the old ones.

Omg that domain of the irony !!! Big Grin
Plas plas plas!

The irony is the way to resolve the serious issues.

beret Wrote:The irony is the way to resolve the serious issues.
Damn, outsmarted everyone again. They should put you as the head of the Spanish secret police. Everyone on the staff team loves Okan, he was banned the first time just as a way of fondling with him.

I'd have to guess that he got unbanned for the same reason other people have been, we like to give people another chance. I didn't ban nor unban him, so if taran wants to answer the question more precisely, he will.

They should put you as the head of the Spanish secret police??

jajajaja....More of one would shit in the underpants :lol:

This is shameful, when people are looking for a new server, they are looking for a server seriously, with the advertising server nobody would think that this is serious. We continue by the good way... ...

you are really really really really stupid :eek: