Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who do you think is the best GM / Staff ingame?

Well reason why i post this is because i think gms should be credited for their work and contribution to this shard. Im sure all of them have put in alot of work to make this shard what it is.

I encourage everyone to list which gms/staff they think have done the most in terms of helping out with events, scripting, gming.

Heres my list:

-Taran ( for all his hard work on building the shard, even before it was out on beta and most lost hope on it)

-Maka ( for his work on scripting)
-Tiesto ( For holding all the tours/ctf events) where has tiesto been? we need him back
-Apollo ( quests, dungeons)

Please nominate list of staff you think have made this place great place to play on

Of course Taran and Maka or up there, but to me i think Shade defiently gets up there for all the events he holds as well as Shai even though he is uglier then me. Vulcan is another one who helps out alot, and dont forget Nasir does alot of scripting for the shard to. Great job to all the staff. Sorry didnt mention ur name but i just havent seen or knwo you at all.

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

It's funny, you only make posts that laud the excellent work of the staff after you shit something up. What've you done this time?

Regards.

I think this thread will only exclude some staff members that we don't see like Nasir, Minax... and others that I even know their names.

I'm on top of it!

My list would be:

1. All of us

Staff shouldn't be ranked by how well you know us. After all its what is done behind the scenes that is most important :p
We all play our roles in the development of the shard and we all rule.
Though, honestly we all know I am the greatestRolleyes

Shade, you are absolutely right, except for the part that. I'm REALLY the greatest. :badgrin:

We dont need this... despites wether you like a staff member or hate them we all have our jobs and we arent here to be loved, were here to do a job.

Annn................................... bai bai!

+1 for people hating me Tongue