Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new member and i need help

whenever i try to connect with razor it doesnt give me the server and i get an error Fatal failed to open map1.mul using a maximum install what can i do to connect?

I saw that problem on another thread

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4301

maka Wrote:Copy the map0 files and rename them to map1.mul.

Think there might be an easier solution, but this is the easiest I can think of.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

i had that problem before, your gonna have to reinstall ultima, then patch, then download required files and move them into your Uo folder. thats how i fixed my problem hope it works for you.

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

Paulie Wrote:i had that problem before, your gonna have to reinstall ultima, then patch, then download required files and move them into your Uo folder. thats how i fixed my problem hope it works for you.

Or do that hehe, try the first alternative if dont work do that Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

i tried the first option didnt work does this mean i need to uninstall then reinstall UO?

also i dont think i have patched it at all i dont know how to do that>?

Drama Wrote:also i dont think i have patched it at all i dont know how to do that>?

That you will need to do.

how do i patch it?>

Drama Wrote:how do i patch it?>
http://www.in-x.org/content/view/5/6/

You open up your UO folder after you have fully installed UO, And you will find an application Call UOPatch. Run it until it stops automatically. Hope to see you in game soon!

you all are wonderful help i downloaded the link for uo from this sight but it gave me problems can someone post a reliable link so i can redownload the game please

And after it has stopped you need to run UO.exe to continue patching (choose 2D when prompted).