Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Setting up UO with Injection

Setting up Ultima Online with Injection :: Written by Smoke
Note: You can skip the part about installing Injection since it can be done 100% automatically through the IN Patcher.
[hr=75%]00AA00

How to get on injection a small guide:

Well it's pretty simple I'll post a screen shot first so you can get a good idea then I'll explain how to do it. (circled in red are important things that you must get right or you won't be able to connect)

Picture http://i29.tinypic.com/2h64vtk.jpg

First off download and get Modians Legacy UO from here --> http://download.cnet.com/Ultima-Online-M...g=lst-0-1/

After you do that patch it fully and try to patch it again to ensure that this will work.
Once you've successfully installed UOML follow this order in adding you're require files and injection files or it will not work.

-Patch UO
- Add in require files
- Install injection clients into UO folder
- Install injection folder to desktop

-Once you do all this change the client DIR to your UO folder
-Then add a new server name it whatever you want and under the name put in the login in the address bar 194.109.69.205,2593 add it and save it. (make sure you save it).
-For the client Add a name and choose the 5.0.1 Client add it and save it.

Once you've done all this you will be able to log on injection but your not clearly done yet, you will need to type something in Version in the main tab where i circled in red, 4.0.1 and then make sure you click off the version check box and press save. (the boxes i have checked off are to my own preference you may use those if you like or test out other things but most of them create lag and are useless).

So finally you are on injection and it's stable and you're ready to play and set up your macros =]

Below is a guide on how to create macros for injection.

Since everyone is starting to use injection due to less lag, I guess I'll help out and post all the basic macros you need to pvp or pvm

Steps to setting up and using injection:

1. Go to the macro section add the line of the macro and put in a hotkey in the little bar below and press add hotkey
2. Go back to the main section tab and don't forget to click save or whatever you've done will not be saved
3. You can customize your injection appearence in the display section to whatever comfort you like
4. The waittargetobject person1 is used for partners there's a heal reflect and bandages for them, how this works is you make an in game macro called ,addobject person1. once that's done you click on your partner and all your macros for healing reflect and resing will work with whoever you targeted. Don't forget to save in the injection main tab or if you log out or crash it will now save.
5. Waittargetobject rune is very similar it's a recalling macro you make a macro in game to say ,addobject rune and click on the rune and press the key that you have set for it and it will recall to the rune you have marked. Once again don't forget to save it's important to save because if you don't what you've done won't be saved.
6. That's pretty much it now enjoy and have fun with injection and if you have any questions post them and I'll answer them as best I can

waittargetobject person1; cast 'Greater Heal'
waittargetobject person1; cast 'Reflect'
usetype 0x0F0C (gh pot)
usetype 0x0F09 (other mana pot)
usetype 0x1F4A ;waittargetlast (light scroll)
usetype 0x1F33 ;waittargetlast (nos fs)
usetype 0x1F5F ;waittargetlast (xuo fs)
usetype 0x1F49 ;waittargetself (gh scroll)
usetype 0x1F50 ;waittargetself (reflect scroll)
cast 'Magic Arrow' ;waittargetself
waittargetself; usetype bandage
cast 'Paralyze' ;waittargetlast
cast 'Clumsy' ;waittargetlast
cast 'Greater Heal' ;waittargetself
cast 'Magic Reflection' ;waittargetself
cast 'Heal' ;waittargetself
cast 'Cure' ;waittargetself
waittargetobject rune; cast 'Recall'
waittargetobject person1; usetype bandage
cast 'Recall'
usetype 0x1F5F (precast)
cast 'Wall of Stone'
cast 'Teleport'

I will now begin to explain how to input scripts and use them.

sub spam()

uo.serverprint(".wop Kal Vas Flam")
wait (70)
uo.serverprint(".wop In Vas Mani")
wait (70)
uo.serverprint(".wop Por Ort Grav")
wait (70)
uo.serverprint(".wop Kal Vas Flam")
end sub

exec spam

It's really simple first off go to the scripts section and edit current script, then copy and paste the scrim sub spam() up until end sub. The part where it says exec spam is a the trigger key where you put in your injection hot keys to use this script. so after adding the script to the edit current script click the save disk over right to autoload add your hotkey for your spam and then go to injection main and save your new functioning spam! Smile

WINDOWS VISTA USERS READ IMPORTANT: You must run your Ilaunch and Client in Administrator mode or else you will get an error.

That's pretty much it, if you have any questions please ask away and I'll try my best to answer what I can

How to Patch Your Own Injection Clients: by Lestat

First, you will need Injection 2007 from here:
http://yoko.netroof.net/YokoInjection70211.exe

Once extracted, you will need to replace your ignition.cfg with this one which is more recent:
http://yoko.netroof.net/ignition.cfg

Once downloaded, unpacked and everything, simply go into the right folder and run yLaunch.exe

[Image: 29loe4h.jpg]

You will click Setup in the Client section.

[Image: 23huf05.jpg]

Click on Path: and select your current client.exe file that you want to patch. You might want to select a COPY of your actual client if you do not want to mess your original.

[Image: 148hdl4.jpg]

Once this is done, click on Patch Editor (green text at the botom).

Click Evaluate current patch and keys (bottom right).

[Image: 2nishub.jpg]

Here you might have to stretch the window to see the GO button that will decrypt your client. Press go, and then click on Update UOKeys.cfg

[Image: 24bq7g4.jpg]

Close that window and go back to the Patch Editor. Click Reload All. Go where you see a YELLOW bulb, and press Make current from selection.

You can patch more actual clients that will have less bugs, less crashes and will retain targets if you wish, like client 5.0.1 or 6 or 7.

Enjoy!

Know your Opponents Hits with Injection: by Lestat

Use this script in PVP to chose if you will FS or not after a very good hit.

When you have just half a second to decide if you FS or not, this is very helpful.

Just keep the script running, and it will detect when you hit and write you the opponent's APPROXIMATIVE % of hp's at the bottom left of the screen, which is the remaining AFTER your hit. Remember that it can be about 4% innacurate due to the way the UO client manages hit points.

Code:
sub HPenemy()
    UO.set('finddistance',3)
    UO.DeleteJournal()
    var i=0
    var t
    WHILE i<=4
        if uo.injournal("You hit") || uo.injournal("You score") || uo.injournal("You knock") || uo.injournal("You land") || uo.injournal("You smash") then
            UO.DeleteJournal()
            t = uo.GetHp('lasttarget')
            uo.print("EnemyHP%: " + str(t*4))
        end if
        wait(500)
    WEND
end sub