Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jailtimes

From now on we are going to have a template to work from when we jail players.
Obviously, circumstances won't be the same everytime, but we will at the very least have some guidelines.

Offence: Excessive swearing
Punishment: 1 day in jail

Offence: Harassing other players / ruining RP / Cursing at staff
Punishment: 2 days in jail

Offence: Disrupting event
Punishment: 2 days in jail

Offence: Advertising for other shards
Punishment: 3 days in jail, if the person has created an account just to advertise then ban.

Offence: Impersonating a staff member
Punishment: 3 days in jail

Offence: Exploiting bugs
Punishment: Depending on how serious the bug is, but 2-7 days in jail

Offence: Using multiple accounts
Punishment: Banning of the other accounts, 5 days in jail for the main account

These are just for the first time offenders.
For each time you are jailed the time doubles. That means if you use multiple accounts 3 times you will get 5 days the first time, 10 days the second time and 20 days the third time.

But keep in mind that these are only guidelines, every staff member has the right to increase or decrease the jailtime if they deem it necessary. We will try to stick by these jailtimes as much as we can though.
If you feel you have been treated unfairly then contact me and I will look into it.

Also, jailings before 2008-10-07 are ignored which means if you get jailed tomorrow it counts as your first jailtime, even if you have been in jail before.

Oh and just as before, I reserve the right to ban anyone at any time Wink

This wasn't in the list so I'm assuming we don't, but just want to be sure. If the Anti-macro catches me before I can get my stuff in, do we only die and thats it?

I macro logs gathering at work and the laptop is right beside me, but I get caught up in work and sometimes don't notice it right away. I haven't got caught yet, ive passed correctly almost 20 anti macro gumps so far haha
But just in case I do die, do I get jailed.. or later jailed for excessivly getting caught by it?

As it is now, your character dies on failure to complete the anti-macro gump. That is the only guaranteed punishment at this time. However, since it is breaking the rules, if a staff member catches you missing it a few times they could always jail you as well.

I macro logs gathering at work and the laptop is right beside me, but I get caught up in work and sometimes don't notice it right away. I haven't got caught yet, ive passed correctly almost 20 anti macro gumps so far haha
But just in case I do die, do I get jailed.. or later jailed for excessivly getting caught by it?

As Shade said, you won't get jailed automatically but if a staff member catches you macroing afk just a few times you can get jailed.