Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chicken Fight!

PedroDiLara Wrote:My chicken is 50 wrestling, 30 tactics, and 15 MAGERY!

AAAAA, She will hunt down your chiks with fs, I was thinking about giving her some XUO fs scrolls... hehehehehehhee:badgrin:

Ye, give XUO fs scrolls to she, when she use it go take 25hp off hahahaha. if I remember well she only have 5 :icon_twisted:

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Ye, give XUO fs scrolls to she, when she use it go take 25hp off hahahaha. if I remember well she only have 5 :icon_twisted:

I forgot about this issue :confused:

It still can cast Harm!

I'm on top of it!

Isnt this conveant Shade is Hosting something that is dealing with C*cks! How many times do I have to tell you shade quit playing with your C*ck!!

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

Why on a saturday?! Cry

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Registering my enter: :p

Player: Samurai
Figther: ChickenNorris

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Lederoil Wrote:Why on a saturday?! Cry

I was gone all day today, as a matter of fact I just walked in the door from a short roadtrip. Sunday we have lots of things going on and I am sure they will keep me busy. Saturday just seemed like the right time:p Sorry if you cannot make it. There will be more of these though, next time is likely to be on a friday.

Ryuuku Wrote:Registering my enter: :p

Player: Samurai
Figther: ChickenNorris

CluckNorris woulda been better :p

Shade Wrote:CluckNorris woulda been better :p

hmmmmmm Rolleyes

Shade Wrote:Next Saturday I will be hosting IN:X's first annual chicken fight. This will take place around 11pm server time.

11pm is night or day???? :doubt: ....... in brazil we use 0 to 24 instead 1 to 12

So i'm not sure, hehehe

server uses 24 hour format as well. but shade is from the usa and doesnt know better..

11pm = 23:00

just realized it's on Saturday :/ (missed read it's on sunday, yes it's late)

i've trained my **** to be thick and strong. but i got work tomorrow.

is it possible if i give my well trained **** to someone else to enter?

if not it's ok, ill enter next time Big Grin

I'll maybe make it after all! :happy:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Let's go Shade, Start it Big Grin .... I have to go soon

12:35 server time, and I have to go now Cry

I hope it will be delayed to other day, if not I'm waiting for the next one Big Grin

Thanks