Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chicken Fight!

That's right! It is time to train those feathered little fatties up and put them to the test.

Next Saturday I will be hosting IN:X's first annual chicken fight. This will take place around 11pm server time.

This should give ample time to train your pets.

Rules are simple, 2 chickens enter, only 1 leaves. One entry per person.

Side bets are encouraged and welcome during this event.

Prizes are predetermined and will increase depending on the number of entries.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post them here.

You can also register your entry early here as well by telling me your player name and fighters name, though it is not required as I will hold registration 10 minutes before the event.

Could you say a bit more about prizes, for example if there will be 30 joiners , what prize will be then?

dunno what the prizes are.. but fun is still the biggest prize you can get in any event Wink

Well the prize shouldn't solely motivate you :p

I will say if I get over 15 participants I will grant the winner a specific prize in a color of their choice. Enough said.
*This excludes the two restricted colors: Pure Black and Adamantium*

is it me or is the online count kinda decreasing lately? this week its been like around the 30s all day:eek:

whats going on?

I'll start giving steroids to my lil chik

I'm on top of it!

Can anyone tell me if the chikens gain skill while untamed?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I think they do, but I could be wrong. Animal Lore reveals all though.

There's a problem already. The chickens don't gain any HP. I have a chicken with 100 STR/DEX and he is still at 5 HP. I put another chicken with 5HP in the cage with him and he one-shots the other chicken.

So, the actual fights are going to come down to whose chicken hits the other first. I suppose you could just set the chickens max hits to 100 when the event starts.

Side question: Once my chicken gets 100 STR/100 Dex, is there any point in continuing to train him? Like does he gain a hidden wrestling skill?

This is a great event idea, and I hope to see you all there.

Sindern Wrote:There's a problem already. The chickens don't gain any HP. I have a chicken with 100 STR/DEX and he is still at 5 HP. I put another chicken with 5HP in the cage with him and he one-shots the other chicken.

Chickens never gained HP back in the day either, I guess thats how it is meant to be.

Quote:So, the actual fights are going to come down to whose chicken hits the other first. I suppose you could just set the chickens max hits to 100 when the event starts.

I don't think it would ever end if we did that :p

Quote:Side question: Once my chicken gets 100 STR/100 Dex, is there any point in continuing to train him? Like does he gain a hidden wrestling skill?

They should be able to GM wrestling, anatomy, and tactics if I remember correctly.

My chicken is 50 wrestling, 30 tactics, and 15 MAGERY!

AAAAA, She will hunt down your chiks with fs, I was thinking about giving her some XUO fs scrolls... hehehehehehhee:badgrin:

I'm on top of it!