Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Poison

First off: The IN pvp system is and allways will be awsome -Im sure !
But it needs one more thing and that is for Poison to Block Heals from spells.
This is cruicla for good 1v1 imo, and it brings a great quality to PvP: timing and tactic.

-??? ??s ????-

GM is goning to call us cute again, but this really needs to be implemented. also, fix explosion spell..

What's wrong with the explosion spell?

Ha! And I thought poison was ridiculous already. FS Spam is about to be replaced by 3 guys with poisoned daggers just stabbing people in res robes.

Adds timing and tactics Eru, look at the big picture... :roll:

explosion doesn't do any damage and does not have the 1 second before explosion timer.

Uh what are you talking about? Explosion does damage just fine, I just tested. How are you testing?
And what delay are you talking about? Sphere 0.51a never had a delay other than the regular casting delay.

hmm, it doesn't do any damage to anything i try to cast it on, come to me ingame so i can try it on you

If you mean explosion potions, they don't work on non-combatants in town. I think that it also won't hit people who are in houses.

Quote:FS Spam is about to be replaced by 3 guys with poisoned daggers just stabbing people in res robes.
What do you meen ? I`m serrius about this, look out UOGamers with 1000+ , thats how Poison works in high end PvP, Poison to block Heal spells or use up a bandage (like it does here)

Taran: giving explotion spell delay to hit at the same time as ebolt if u cast them as a combo is one of the moast well know spell comboes in UO..NOT FS-FS "combo"

When are you planing to make normal pots work?

-??? ??s ????-

If poison blocks greater heal then it would be impossible to live in a 2v1. One person just spams poison and the other spams fs and thats game, short of using an invis pot/spell and hoping the two attacking aren't quick enough with detect. On top of that, whoever has a one-handed poisoned wep in a 1v1, against someone who doesn't, is going to win because the person with no poisoned wep will never be able to get out of defense mode in time before its too late.

Also, ebolt/explosion combo is and always has been useful only when fighting someone with low AR. I'm fairly certain that this combo was pretty useless on the original IN, if it even worked correctly there, but that could be because nobody really ever ran around in dollar store armor when fighting. I really have no gripe with it being changed though as having high AR just cancels out a large portion of the damage. Oh and the delay timer on explosion was 2 seconds, originally.

P.S. UO Gamers, Hybrid I assume you are referring to since they have 3 shards, was once exposed for fake clienting so take that number with a grain of salt. Also, we aren't that shard Tongue

Shouldn't change thing. IN PvP is the most balanced and well put together pvp system out there. Give it a chance and get used to it and you will see that it's much better than any other pvp style you have ever experienced.