Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Farewell

A dream fading into focus like a creature creeping out of the fog filters into Vicious’ sleep. Images of a past love flood his mind, past times of love and sensitivity. He was young then, and in love. A raven haired woman of only 17 winters stands before him. Stark naked in a bed full of furs and feathered pillows. Her perfectly colored skin glistening in the lantern light, lights dancing off her womanly features.
“Take me Vicious” she purred “I love you”
The dream slowly faded when Vicious walked over and was just about to kiss her, he opened his eyes to a real kiss. With a beautiful woman caressing his face and body, Vicious kissed back still slightly lost in the dream of a long lost love. The women ripped back from him and slapped hard across the face. Drawing a slight trickle of blood from his nose and mouth, then she grabbed his face with her and hand and brought his face back to look at hers. She was the most beautiful women Vicious has ever seen. A woman with perfectly shaped and proportional facial features. With amber hair and deep red almost black eyes. Her clothes were revealing enough of her body to give Vicious an idea of how she would look without them. Then she whispered in his ear “Tranar tu sectuonis” in a voice dripping with sexual desire. “Fiqtrig un colore te griquire nafaronutiy” Then she screamed “Catrrennaru burmavilla grettin kissaru” She lunged at vicious with teeth bared. Her fangs seeming like dagger protruding from her mouth about to sink into helpless Vicious’ neck. Then there was a tingle in the air, the feeling when powerful magic was taking place. They heard this pop in the air and smoke filled the chamber, the creature had time to turn around. To intercept the blade of another in her gut, spilling forth pints of blood and some organs. The blow was so tremendous that she was in mid-air ran through to the hilt. With her last breathe of life leaving her body she was tossed to the floor revealing the savior and intruder of Vicious’ cell.
Distorted images of a man finally were clear for recognition. “Are you okay cousin?” an all too familiar voice came through the darkness. “Did she bite you?”
“Darken!” Vicious screamed in desperation. “You’re alive I knew you were, now get me out of here. I will not let these things take me and you.”
“It’s good to see you to cousin, but I must tell you something…”
“We don’t have time for small talk Darken; we are surrounded by enemies we must go.” Vicious urged.
“You’re right Vicious we don’t have time it’ll have to wait. Let’s get you out of these chains.” Darken said. While doing so Darken cast a minor dispel to unlock the chains and put out the fire.
“Here Vicious touch this ruin, it’ll take you back to Britain” Darken suggested. Without another word Vicious touched the ruin and was instantly ported back to the capital city of Britain. When he was able to orient himself again he was in a back alleyway of the old tavern they used to go to. The alleyway was clean, free of debris and garbage. Much like the rest of the city, the city was in pristine order and it seemed the there was always a guard in ear shot wherever you walked. From here he could see the bank and the marketplace where numerous commoners wandered and bought food for the day. Vendor’s yelling trying to up sale as much as possible before the sun finally waned to the far horizon. Then behind him Vicious heard the tell tale pop, then Darken was behind him, with a comforting hand upon his shoulder. “Long last cousin I was hoping for the best” Darken said. “You are safe now, let us get some food and rest” Vicious only nodded at the words and moved off into the city of splendors. When they finally revealed themselves from the alleyway, it was the dragons that dominated the view not the towering buildings or temples. The huge Mytheril and Verite dragons that roamed the cat walks and upper staircases of the city. How the king was able to bribe or even tame the beasts was beyond the entire city folk. When Vicious and Darken continued their walk through the city, the faces of the commoners were warm and happy, which brought much comfort to Vicious’ troubled mind and body. They finally made it to the inn; they found a table in the back corner of the room which had two placed up against the wall. There was no one occupying the table. Once they sat down a bar wench came, they ordered a pitcher of ale and some meat. After discussing the trek Darken went and the trail Vicious went through, they decided to grab a room and get some sleep. Darken decided to stay outside and keep first watch. When Vicious finally laid his head down to rest, little did he know that he wouldn’t awake for many days to come.

(OOC, i would like to request a chaos shield that was found in the cell i was kept captive. I wish it named The Deamonic Defender, thank you)

Story is approved and watch time begins now.