Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anti Macro Gump.

Have the Anti-Macro gump delay reduced? its only 80 seconds now, Intead of the 180 that appear on Red sys message

I take 20 seconds to open page, 10 to decifre the letter it take me 40 seconds if I do all correctly

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Have the Anti-Macro gump delay reduced? its only 80 seconds now, Intead of the 180 that appear on Red sys message

I take 20 seconds to open page, 10 to decifre the letter it take me 40 seconds if I do all correctly

The in-game time haven't reduced, but due to clocks being out of sync, the web page one did. I thought taran fixed this problem by syncing sever and web page clocks, but he might have forgotten it.

Hmmmmmmm OK Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

I did fix it, I guess it has been changed again.

I'll see if I can download some sort of atomic clock program that syncs the time automatically once a day, anyone know of a good program that does that?

just get a timestamp into the database when the macrogump appears. and read that timestamp in the website...

Yankovic Wrote:just get a timestamp into the database when the macrogump appears. and read that timestamp in the website...
What do you think is being doneTongue?

Problem is that the time stamp added to the data base is coming from the server computer, while when the time is read, its checked against the web site computer. Web site and server are not in sync.

Easiest fix would be to just add +80 secs (or what ever it was) to the PHP script, but I don't really have access to the web page (maybe you can do it yanko).

maka Wrote:What do you think is being doneTongue?

Problem is that the time stamp added to the data base is coming from the server computer, while when the time is read, its checked against the web site computer. Web site and server are not in sync.

Easiest fix would be to just add +80 secs (or what ever it was) to the PHP script, but I don't really have access to the web page (maybe you can do it yanko).

you know you can also let the database make the timestamp ? Wink

Yankovic Wrote:you know you can also let the database make the timestamp ? Wink

I actually found out about the just other day, but only tried it with stored proceduresTongue Not a web guy, so if you wanna fix it, feel free to poke aroundBig Grin

Ryuuku Wrote:I take 20 seconds to open page, 10 to decifre the letter it take me 40 seconds if I do all correctly

I use to take 30 sec decoding the "code"

I'm on top of it!

Well the timer before you are killed is still 180 seconds, it's just that the website displays wrong.

Yea, I see I dont die in 80 seconds , but after the 80 seconds on web pass i can't acces it anymore.

It says: You cannot access this page. (it after the 80 seconds pass)

So I take the rest of time to run to a healer and wait the death Big Grin

I syncronized the clocks again.
It's weird that they get so far off just in a few days.