Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good bye again

splinter Wrote:how ugly are you if you need to work out to get a girlfriend? And you cant be that busy not to play uo.

rofl

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

hi guise. This is an update on my life after I stopped playing UO
i logged in today and i see that the shard status went down a lot. When i used to play it was mostly 60 now it cant even get up to 40. I guess I bring a lot of fun to the shard and most people left too because im not there anymore.

For the past 2 weeks i have been partying and drinking almost everyday. I got fired from my job because i was so hung over. My quest on getting a girlfriend so far hasnt worked out that well. A lot of girls like me but I cant find the right one to settle down. Maybe I will start playing UO again soon. See you guys around!Smile

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kyo Wrote:I guess I bring a lot of fun to the shard and most people left too because im not there anymore.

In short: No, not really. Fail.

Kyo Wrote:For the past 2 weeks i have been partying and drinking almost everyday. I got fired from my job because i was so hung over. My quest on getting a girlfriend so far hasnt worked out that well. A lot of girls like me but I cant find the right one to settle down. Maybe I will start playing UO again soon. See you guys around!Smile

Y'see, that's what I'm talking about.

And at 14, what the hell are you doing getting trashed at all, let alone going to work hung over?

N00b.

This thread is actually semi funny:p

rofl cant stop laughing seriously

ROFLMAO.

Kyo you're one bad ass. Check out this rockstar Cool.

Poser.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

wait.. hes 14? WOW that explains alot.

And when he talks like hes the best and people actually like him.. is he being serious?

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Splinter Wrote:wait.. hes 14? WOW that explains alot.

And when he talks like hes the best and people actually like him.. is he being serious?
I really hope not..even tho if he is serious makes even more fun haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zCHYrw41...re=related

O M G.

Classic.

Good find.

"You can do sex on."

lol.

IDDQD

15 quid on some dying plants Big Grin

girls are like us too, but more bumpy.
FTW.

SEX OCCASIONALLY.

done.

Kyo Wrote:hi guise. This is an update on my life after I stopped playing UO
i logged in today and i see that the shard status went down a lot. When i used to play it was mostly 60 now it cant even get up to 40. I guess I bring a lot of fun to the shard and most people left too because im not there anymore.

For the past 2 weeks i have been partying and drinking almost everyday. I got fired from my job because i was so hung over. My quest on getting a girlfriend so far hasnt worked out that well. A lot of girls like me but I cant find the right one to settle down. Maybe I will start playing UO again soon. See you guys around!Smile

I'm sure it was the fact that u left that made us drop in clients (if we did), so please come back and restore our 20 lost clients! Sad

You seem to be going through some phase in life when u just say "fu ck it" and drink every night and get fired from work (wtf is up with that anyways, work at the age of 14? don't u go to school?), anyways, pull yourself together and start playing UO again, it's much better for you apparantly, at least u were able to keep your .. uh.. work.. when you played UO. The girlfriend will come in time, you're still young, just hang in there and .. oh, that's right.. play UO! Big Grin

Regards,
Hate