Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good bye again

*laughs*

hookers play uo and get some hookers

Day in the life of Kyo:

Kyo (on phone with hot girls): DUDES rofl i got so buzzed in shieetsz like this Oduls hits HARD!!

Girls (dateline men): LOL I KNOW IRL wnt sum Burgor Keeng? I brein g to ur houawse

Kyo: HOLY SHIT GURLS I BETTER TELL INX

Smurtle Wrote:Day in the life of Kyo:

Kyo (on phone with hot girls): DUDES rofl i got so buzzed in shieetsz like this Oduls hits HARD!!

Girls (dateline men): LOL I KNOW IRL wnt sum Burgor Keeng? I brein g to ur houawse

Kyo: HOLY SHIT GURLS I BETTER TELL INX

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I love the "wnt sum Burgor Keeng?"Big Grin

Hate Wrote:I'm sure it was the fact that u left that made us drop in clients (if we did), so please come back and restore our 20 lost clients! Sad

You seem to be going through some phase in life when u just say "fu ck it" and drink every night and get fired from work (wtf is up with that anyways, work at the age of 14? don't u go to school?), anyways, pull yourself together and start playing UO again, it's much better for you apparantly, at least u were able to keep your .. uh.. work.. when you played UO. The girlfriend will come in time, you're still young, just hang in there and .. oh, that's right.. play UO! Big Grin

Regards,
Hate

I think Hate was going for the doctor phil approach.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]