Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

error connecting

me and my cousin both downloaded and followed the same instructions to play on in-x, however he can connect and I cant. I uninstalled uo and razor and tried again and still says error connecting to origin... we downloaded and installed uoml_setup.exe from this site. the required_files.rar extracted it to the uo folder, installed razor and changed the server to inx.xs4all.nl port 2593.

Are you and your cousin using same ip ? U cant make two accounts from one IP in here. You have to email taran and he will create account for you.

You should still be able to connect even if it's the same IP. I have a roommate who I convinced to try the game out and we were connecting fine. He hardly plays anymore though so it may have changed.

Check firewall and unblock port#2593? Install .NET framework 1.1? Those are usually the two that fix stuff.

Yeh, he would connect if he used account of cousin or had hes own account before. But if he tryed to create it(thats what people usaully do when they loggin first time) he wouldnt connect. Just try to type random login and password, and try to connect. You will get message - "There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online and try again."