Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

another new suggestion, well dont know about new

how about a powerhour, you know an hour where skills gain faster you dont drop loot or casting doesnt cost reagents, to encouarge pvp outside of turneys and remember the powerhour can consist of any bonuses it dosnt nesaccarily have to include the three i mentioned

jimmy Wrote:how about a powerhour, you know an hour where skills gain faster you dont drop loot or casting doesnt cost reagents, to encouarge pvp outside of turneys and remember the powerhour can consist of any bonuses it dosnt nesaccarily have to include the three i mentioned

Pedro di Lara already sugested a Time War, when we have a save before starts, and after all cityes come unguardes and for a hour or so and after the Time War pass we have a rollback to the save we had before it, so no one lost nothing in that time. So its not a hunting or macro time, But a PVP time for fun.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Pedro di Lara already sugested a Time War, when we have a save before starts, and after all cityes come unguardes and for a hour or so and after the Time War pass we have a rollback to the save we had before it, so no one lost nothing in that time. So its not a hunting or macro time, But a PVP time for fun.

that would be pretty great for you and me but the rpers would have nothing to gain due to the revert to saved game in the end, if we make it so you cant be looted during that daily hour, pvp would still be boosted but everyone would benefit due to time spent learning to pvp, possible speedy skill gain. no reagents bieng used is really just a gimic to get more people involved but i think its pretty benficial

also if it was for one or possibly two set hours a day ( i say 2 that way we can incorapte the different timezones) then those 1 or 2 hours would attract a lot of attention from players
and if they hours where not set at peak times, ( lets say 6 till 8 is peak) like lets say 8till9 then all the players that normally log out at 8 mite put in anohter hour

I think best way is just to make one hour per week without saves) Cos cutting is a huge part of gank, untill body isnt cuted that guy can be ressed everytime. Also, if u died and someone just waiting you near ur body and kills you again and again till it disapears? And thats pretty dumb to just gank and wasting supplies without any chance to loot.. so i think one hour without guards per week without saves would be best)

Gang-Bang Wrote:I think best way is just to make one hour per week without saves) Cos cutting is a huge part of gank, untill body isnt cuted that guy can be ressed everytime. Also, if u died and someone just waiting you near ur body and kills you again and again till it disapears? And thats pretty dumb to just gank and wasting supplies without any chance to loot.. so i think one hour without guards per week without saves would be best)

yes res killing would be a problem but im sure the staff would be able to handle it and im not saying it would be illegal to loot im saying the staff should make it so yoiu cant loot( you could still cut to prevent res) and also the reason i said that reagents wouldnt be spent was so that you wouldnt need to revert to a previous save because not many supplies would of been wasted (maybe pots and a few scrolls but cmon guys we cant get to greedy)

Staff cant be available on special hours everytime, and thats understandable

You dont go lost nothing if you lost regs go buy more, we go have a rollback at end anyway and you go have all ur things back.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

they would not have to be on, i have played on shards where this idea was properly scripted and put into place. they had it set for every 4 hrs which i think is way to much but it is automatic, it has nothing to do with gm participation as long as its scripted properly

jimmy Wrote:they would not have to be on, i have played on shards where this idea was properly scripted and put into place. they had it set for every 4 hrs which i think is way to much but it is automatic, it has nothing to do with gm participation as long as its scripted properly

I played on a Shard with it too, and its automatic there like you said.

Sounds stupid for me.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

And how will you compensate those who have no skills to train? 100k/hr free?

Regards.

compensate? because you spent time doing it so everyone else has to? attitudes like that make it immpossible for shards to change. besides you didnt do much you macroed while you slept or worked or went to school.