Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drasticly Changes are needed!

Not gonna happen. People love to BAWW too much and blame everyone else for any shard problems.

Darken Wrote:I have great ideas for this shard I was going to use when I was helping develop the Rebirth of NOS, (including new weapons and armor drops) and monsters.

Post your ideasTongue Ideas can never hurt, and it can help the staff team to get a better perspective of what content to add.

Sindern Wrote:Not gonna happen. People love to BAWW too much and blame everyone else for any shard problems.

I think i might just start going Nazi on the forums again... to much shit just gets posted. Rolleyes

I will begin to post my ideas, and help out in the ways I CAN if people can do the same and help in the ways THEY CAN. It's a team effort, not just a one man job, and yes, even though they are 'staff' they need the help too.
This game is all about the community, and since we do not have a very good one, we fail to get more players.

**A MESSAGE TO VISITORS LOOKING TO JOIN IN:X!!

Don't listen to all these no gooders complaining about 'stang spawns' and the like. IN:X is a great shard, and upcoming great shards take time to build and maintain, So please, give it a shot, don't listen to these silly folk. Big Grin

Danke.

Rabbi Samild should just quit. This would fix all the problems of IN:X.

Regards.

Rabbi, Silence.
And that goes for everyone else to!
Cant we just all get along?

I love how all the gms do is try to defend the server and say everythings okay.

Guess what, its not okay. We are extremely bored and we want changed.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

As you see, the staffteam has growed with a new counselor called Shai. The staff really isn't doing nothing Wink

Splinter Wrote:I love how all the gms do is try to defend the server and say everythings okay.

Guess what, its not okay. We are extremely bored and we want changed.
Yeah, we could be doing that. We could also be trying to get a message through, a message that we have a plan and that we are actually working on it.

But then again, your theory applies, as long as you can't read our official messages and change logs.