Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jesus Christ!

Well I said it once and I will say it again, IN will never die. I don't think it really matters if it's sphere, runuo or any other technical aspect, IN is IN because of the people and the community we formed and I am always happy to see it is still kicking after more than a decade. Great to see some of the older faces around too, alot of familiar faces popping up and making me feel all nostalgic. It's been awhile since I have played UO and the only reason I quit was due to alot of personal stuff happening, the last time I think I played UO were the very early days of IN:X, for those who may remember I was GM Azreal on IN:X and had an absolute blast working with Taran and the rest of the team there in building that shard from near scratch and while it may not have been the next-gen IN we were hoping for, I give credit to every person who staffed on that server and the fantastic job you guys did. On that note great work from the dev team here, I jumped on the shard last night and had a look around and even though its been years since I have played and I can barely remember to recall, the work you guys have put in so far has been great and really looking forward to seeing what happens with it all, you have my support anyway Smile

On that note if any of you old bastards want to shoot the shit and talk about the old times, I will probably pop on game a bit and be here on the forums.

Love from everyone's favourite green cap wearing, narcissistic, uber merchant king

Messiah Smile

Welcome back! :3

Messiah you green hat wearing bastard how's it going!

Oh I remember you!

Welcome Back!

No army of darkness signature. Imposter! Big Grin

Shop Smart, Shop S-MART