Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

King Of PVP Event

*THIS EVENT WONT BE HOSTED THIS SATURDAY 20 like it was planned due to IRL Issues i wont be able to be around * sorry guys!!!!!! il do this next week for sure

Just announcing that a PVP tournament will take place next week, around 5 PM servertime (type "what time is it" in-game to see the server current time.

The winner of this event, which will be a 1vs1 regular autosupply(MaxGear) will become the King Of PVP of the Month. and The rewards will be the currents"

R/R cloth named "The King Of PVP along with the date of the event" if less than 30 joiners

R/R weapon ticket if we get more than 35 joiners

I will try to do this event each month just like the weekendly Reg we had on xuo, but it will be on monday this time cause i don't have time on weekends

well you wont get more then 10 players if you host it on a monday during school and work at our time at 12 pm lol..

Nice tour Tiesto, can you change the name to The King of Ricky Roll?

changed the day and hour :/

The King of Ricky Roll best event ever

Much better time Big Grin
I was about to say the same thing about the old time hehe

Proximus Wrote:stop beeing gay please..

Prox.

Tiesto Wrote:R/R cloth named "The King Of PVP along with the date of the event" if less than 30 joiners

R/R weapon ticket if we get more than 35 joiners

Only 5 player difference to get 30 extra TOURNAMENT tickets? Are you kidding?

yea, since we dont got a SO BIG playerbase i dont see a problem

There won't be 35 players unless 13 people run 3 accounts, so the r/r weap deed is kinda like a carrot on a stick. Tongue

Well i think there will be atleast 20++ players;p Anyway, on xuo with so little players base we had 40ppl on weekly reg almost everytimeSmile

If you like Rick Roll this is your event The King of Ricky roll powered by Tiesto

r/r ticket = ricky roll ticket

bump