Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Delay to get wool

With 5000 sheep sheared every 3 hours for a straight week it adds up to 11,200,000 gold.

I was being satirical. ;-D I don't have the patience to shear 5000 sheep, much less turn it all into cloth. You can't turn 10,000 wool into cloth in 3 hours for one thing.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:I love how people get bad information and just run with it. It wasn't an "afk"able thing. K, pumpkin?

didn't say you in praticular were afk all day I said some other players =/ either way if his calculations are right I know you have alot of sheep so I know how much you made witch is more then i get in a week ;/

I have 600 sheep, before I had 300, but when I moved houses, I took the opportunity to get more.

When I get it, I stick it on a vendor for 65K for 50,000 (you make 10K if you buy it and turn them all into bandanas.) I gave away about 400K cloth to guildies to raise their tailoring (cloth that I sheared and spun), and even more wool that they harvested and spun themselves.

I don't necessarily make a lot of cash off of them and I still make the same amount after the patch. THB, the patch makes it easier for me to AFK it since the gump doesn't pop up nearly as often. I still dislike the fact that you have to sit still for so long, but I'm all for fixing stuff that's broken. If it wasn't exploited, then it wouldn't need a fix.

Since it got delayed maybe the anti macro pop up could go away? Tongue

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

sindern Wrote:lol, so i got like 5,000 sheep right and i went on vacation for a week and came back with a millionty seven golds lawl.

o rly?

Delay ricky rolled us.

[Image: large_rick-astley.jpg]

Damn... I just got Pie chart rolled

Take a seat. I know it's tough but we can work through this. Pie chart rolling is part of life. Kind of like AIDS and farts, except without the AIDS and farts. Sad

Quote:I was being satirical. ;-D I don't have the patience to shear 5000 sheep, much less turn it all into cloth. You can't turn 10,000 wool into cloth in 3 hours for one thing.

Maybe you can't, but there's no delay on that.

There's no delay on yarn to cloth, but the spinning wheel has a delay. I suppose you could up up 3 different spinning wheels to speed things up, but that's just crazy.