Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Delay to get wool

shade Wrote:curses, who can argue with that logic... Oh wait, i know. We could have added a 1 second delay but we felt a 5 second delay would be xtreme!

hahahahahha

I hate sheeps.

Proxi.

The plural of sheep is still sheep.

This has been driving me insane. Now you know.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Yea, I really let everyone down. On a scale from 1(Mediocre) to 10(XTREME!), in the last 2 weeks I really calmed down on the sheep shearing and probably only registered in at 7 or 8 :/

Selling sheep! 10k a head!

I killed an orc and got 500k and 3 bardiches of vanquishing and if that was true I'd still wouldn't have any sheep. Where are they, I'm lazy? Tongue

Nasir Wrote:The plural of sheep is still sheep.

This has been driving me insane. Now you know.

The sheeps master..the sheeps..they're precious...my precious..sheeps is our precious...

Tiesto Wrote:it was killing the economy........ people would just stay afk all day winning millions and millions a week, it was retarded

Lol I agree with you.

Kandorin: Well, it's not to bad for me basically it was a bug that you would make so much money by making a macro and going afk in your own home. At least when you hunt you have a risk of dieing losing all your items etc. Now that there's a delay you wont make so much money so FAST. that's what its there for doesn't have to do with you going afk all day..

smoke Wrote:Lol I agree with you.

Kandorin: Well, it's not to bad for me basically it was a bug that you would make so much money by making a macro and going afk in your own home. At least when you hunt you have a risk of dieing losing all your items etc. Now that there's a delay you wont make so much money so FAST. that's what its there for doesn't have to do with you going afk all day..

well yes but people will still make money..and thats whats this is about really

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

What i do is. I sheer them during the day. And in the night(when i got nothing to macro) i leave it making bolts.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

How much time we need to say we cant go afk when sheering.
That have anti-macro gump, try go afk and you go die and lost all your itens too if dont return in time.

Edit: Anyway i'm going to be gm tailor tonight so dont make diference for me if it have 5 sec or 1 min delay hehehe. Unhapilly the tubs dont working until sunday Sad

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I love how people get bad information and just run with it. It wasn't an "afk"able thing. K, pumpkin?

LOL, so I got like 5,000 sheep right and I went on vacation for a week and came back with a millionty seven golds lawl.