Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another idea for ganking

Canaris Wrote:It was tweaked earlier. I think problem is that damage is not constant like it is with FS. With FS you know it's going to be 46 damage on opponent that has GM resist so you plan your strategy with that. With EB you don't know know what damage you'll be doing to your opponent when he has almost no armor. It's just not a viable strategy because you have to rely on luck for it to work. Everyone just rather uses FS because you know exactly how much bang for your buck are you getting when you cast it.

EB scrolls does 45 dmg vs naked people, and damages yourself for 15 health. Sure if people wear armor the dmg will be decreased, but it's still accurate against naked people, and since it only takes like 10 mana to cast (while an flamestrike takes waaay more) it's still really really useful. Try it and you'll see, if u find some buddys and u all use eb scrolls then u should prove a tough fight for the naked gankers, cause then you'll be having a huuuge handicap against them :] Good luck to you!

Regards,
Hate

It was not like this when I last time tested but it's been a while so I wasn't aware of this change. When I tested it now I noticed that it seems to be a viable dump spell in naked ganking.