Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

An idea for make this shard better

Can we change I've been refreshed to I've been Ricky rolled ?

Since Rick Roll is pwning this shard i think we must do this change.

what do u think?

delfos Wrote:can we change i've been refreshed to i've been ricky rolled ?

Since rick roll is pwning this shard i think we must do this change.

What do u think?

lol

wat

Delfos Wrote:Can we change I've been refreshed to I've been Ricky rolled ?

Since Rick Roll is pwning this shard i think we must do this change.

what do u think?

I thought u guys ment "owned" when u said ricky rolled? Something like "oh he got ricky rolled" when he got owned?

Getting refresh in my opinion isn't really getting "owned", since it's a good thing Wink But I dunno, u explain the word better to me and I'll try to under how it would fit in, I still seriously doubt new players would like it if we changed it like that Wink And yes I can understand that u probably were messing around, but I still felt like giving a normal answer ^^

Regards,
Hate

Hate, I just wanna tell you how I'm feelin'. Got to make you understand!

Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down, or run around, and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Ohhhhh,

Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down, or run around, and desert you.

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

*shakes it*

OMG HAHAHA Smurtle... Hate got ricky rolled haha Vulcan also

I think this post is getting ricky rolled.

Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down....

Hate dont make this post serius you know there are so many psychos in this shard! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

delfos Wrote:omg hahaha smurtle... Hate got ricky rolled haha vulcan also

i think this post is getting ricky rolled.

Hate dont make this post serius you know there are so many psychos in this shard! :d :d :d

lol hahaha

Delfos Wrote:OMG HAHAHA Smurtle... Hate got ricky rolled haha Vulcan also

I think this post is getting ricky rolled.

Hate dont make this post serius you know there are so many psychos in this shard! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Haha, I'm not making the post serious really, I'm just asking what it stands for, because I think it would have the wrong meaning if we put it when u get refreshed. Would be way better if we put a message saying "you got ricky rolled!" when you get /kill:ed, that'd work, yes? ^^

Vulcan Wrote:Ohhhhh,

*shakes it*

*shakes it as well* ^^

Regards,
Hate

Hahaha Hate this idea its really good please use your seer power and make this dream true Big Grin

Quote:Haha, I'm not making the post serious really, I'm just asking what it stands for

To Rickroll is to intentionally misdirect one to a video of "Never Gonna Give You Up" from one-hit-wonder 80's pop icon Rick Astley.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Rick_Roll

Rickrolling began on 4chan's /v/ imageboard on the day of Grand Theft Auto 4's official website premier. However, due to heavy traffic on the website, it was impossible to watch the trailer for quite some time, so Anonymous took it upon himself to link everyone to a supposedly leaked trailer hosted on YouTube.

Rickrolling has become popular outside of 4chan. Many different website communities have claimed they invented Rickrolling, such as GameFAQs, who claim that the Rickroll started on their Halo3 board. World of Warcraft gamers, (WoW***s), have also laid claim to inventing the Rickroll, and have beaten it to old meme death on their game forums twice as fast as 4chan ever could have done. The Washington hometown forum on AK47.net, filled with a bunch of old guys with guns, is also known for having links off to the Rickroll all over the place.