Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

server went down?

The machine got a reboot i guess.
I dunno how all stuff works on there, but i guess i just turned it on.
should be up in a few minutes. Else you will have to wait for taran

lol
it's up ;]

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

also msn is down too. i think it has something to do with the LHC Big Grin

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Oh ****
A black hole is eating our internets

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Kyo Wrote:also msn is down too. i think it has something to do with the LHC Big Grin
LARGE HADRON COLLIDER
WILL KILL US DEAD IN 40 DAYS, 22 HOURS, 57 MINUTES AND 10 SECONDS

It got pushed back again, apparently.

http://quegrande.org/countdown/

Sindern Wrote:LARGE HADRON COLLIDER
WILL KILL US DEAD IN 40 DAYS, 22 HOURS, 57 MINUTES AND 10 SECONDS

It got pushed back again, apparently.

http://quegrande.org/countdown/

ROFL....Lets play to the end of our lives, everybody give me ur cash (real and in-game:lolSmile and make much sex, who still a virgen have 40 days to find a girl....

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

This is irritating. >_< It was supposed to come on tonight at midnight. Now I have to wait 40 days and do all kinds of studying and test taking. >_<

If they're gonna end the world, why not do it at the beginning of the semester, right after a fun summer? meh.

Sindern Wrote:This is irritating. >_< It was supposed to come on tonight at midnight. Now I have to wait 40 days and do all kinds of studying and test taking. >_<

If they're gonna end the world, why not do it at the beginning of the semester, right after a fun summer? meh.

They are the 40 days of the ecstasy...after it God gonna come by the LARGE HADRON COLLIDER and take the pures to Heaven. oooOOoooOOOO.

I'm in the Highway to Hell, Yeah I'm going down anyway, Dont Stop Me!!!

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

When the server went down, the ip address couldn't be pinged and the website was down. Not long after the internet connection of the server looked like it went back up but it took more time for the server to restart.

Seems like the server auto rebooted to install SP3 or something similar.

It was probably something with the connection to xs4all, not the RunUO server itself.

And now the server went down because I was checking it and I accidentally hit the close button SadSadSad