Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lumber Help

I'm looking for a good lumber macro, can be euox or razor (i dont use injection)

Thank you for reading!

I'm on top of it!

Step 1) Cut a hole in the box.

Step 2) Put your junk in the box.

Step 3) Lumberjacking sucks :/

best of luck!

rabbi samild Wrote:step 1) cut a hole in the box.

Step 2) put your junk in the box.

Step 3) lumberjacking sucks :/

best of luck!

lol

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Step 1) Cut a hole in the box.

Step 2) Put your junk in the box.

Step 3) Lumberjacking sucks :/

best of luck!

smoke Wrote:lol

Let me up some posts skills too.....ROFL :p

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I think you can make a script for lumberjacking with EasyUO. I've tried looking for one but the only one I've found doesn't work on non-OSI servers. (Has to have a secure container at a house)

If you want to learn to script EasyUO though, you could make one and share it with me. ~_O

Did you try that AXE on easyuo.com?

I dont have a runebook to try it Sad but i think if i set it to recall bank, it'll work.

I'm on top of it!

I don't remember what I used. It was like a month ago and I only messed with it for about 10 minutes. :/ It would search for a secure container, then lock up since you can't secure containers in your house. Sad

I'll try to set it up to fit INX... if it works i can send you

I'm on top of it!

this is the perfect lumber macro if u ask me, i added it through attachments, lets see if it works.
this is what it does:
goes to nearest tree around u, starts lumbering, when done, it goes to next tree, and so on.. even when ur full.. a problem is it wont run to a bank or anything when ur full so i guess all u can do is fill up as much as u can, stop the macro and run to a bank or ur house and repeat the session

- regards, Fable

TY. <3 I suppose I can have a macro going on razor that moves my logs into a pack horse while this script logs for me.

I think i can write a recall part ;D

Now that i have a lumber script, what should i craft to raise carpentry??

I'm on top of it!

Is that the macro i sent you Fable Big Grin!?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.