Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Furniture Dye

Furniture dye for GMing carpentry, rr hatchet for GMing lumberjacking or vice versa.

Any chance this can be implemented soon?

There was a method to dye furniture in IN copy (Reflex Shard)
You had these weird sulfurous ash, forgot the name.
They dropped from ancient liches regularly, you had to make a lotion from it, then put the lotion in the furniture. It was a complicated process Tongue!
But it was cool.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

donst sound that complicated Tongue

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Furniture dye for GMing carpentry, rr hatchet for GMing lumberjacking or vice versa.

Any chance this can be implemented soon?

Dont are carpentry giving saw and lumber giving hatchet like has on IN?? and bow craft are giving bows?? alchemy mortar...?? I wanna know it hehehe.... why dont put a page with the skill and reward on the webpage? I think has it on INR page, dont remember well, but was good Big Grin

Ryuuku Wrote:Dont are carpentry giving saw and lumber giving hatchet like has on IN?? and bow craft are giving bows?? alchemy mortar...?? I wanna know it hehehe.... why dont put a page with the skill and reward on the webpage? I think has it on INR page, dont remember well, but was good Big Grin

http://www.in-x.org/content/view/38/51/

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

It'd be nice to have something worth working for that isn't as useless as an rr saw :/

And I'm not just saying this because I'm GM everything (which I did, in fact, bust my ass for), but furniture dyes would be a nice reward and would help add diversity to the feeble crafting menu list (which should be discussed also Wink).

I second the furniture dye tub thing. I'd love to be able to dye all these tables and chairs that don't match my tower. Smile

I third it.

I can do that right?

With my 51% of the votes, I approve this message!