Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wassup

Just passing by to say hello to all the people who played with me in the past : scarecrow , nox ,jamie , the spaniard ***s aka mito & delfos , tony , matt ... and the list goes on and on . Well most of you wont recognize me since i didnt even play that much in the early stages of this server before it was shut down , but i was thinking of coming back as a casual player , not as the hardcore pvper that i used to be back in the XUO days . Anyway i was told by some friends to come back but im not still very convinced, not after i tried WoW and found out the ridicously huge difference between a free UO server and a pay to play game.
So here's what i'd like to know .

1 - How big is the playerbase nowadays?

2 - Are there any special events like a weekly big boss or daily tournaments of any other kind of event worth the time?

3- In case i decided to come back as a casual player, would i get to play with my old account ? ( the one i had b4 the server was shut down months ago ) And if that were the case , who would i have to mail in order to retrieve my account information?

Thankx for your time

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

jajajajaja me dijeron que wow te tiene loco, que no sales de casa ni na :eek:
ya era hora de que aparecieras Smile.

actualmente hay una playerbase entre 50-70 gentes y va creciendo, siempre hay guerras en occlo. nosotros los españoles que quedamos contra los rusos o canadienses y varios mas.

y si, tu cuenta antigua aun esta Tongue juanin me hizo buscar tu player el otro dia y aun existe. mandale un e-mail a taran a [email protected] pidiendole tu cuenta.

Hope to see yer ass ingame fast spicccccccccccc :p

eso de que no salgo de casa se lo inventa el enano xq se pica cuando le ignoro en el WoW hahaha . Por cierto intente entrar con el login de mi vieja cuenta y funciona como si fuera una nueva cuenta, a otros efectos, como si mi cuenta hubiera sido borrada por inactividad o algo. Te digo esto Tiesto xq en el caso de volver como player casual ( de vez en cuando ) seria con mi vieja cuenta, es decir con las skills que tenia y demas, asique si estas seguro de que mi char existe todavia ya me pondre en contacto contigo.

Sorry everyone for the wall of text in spanish, i was just replying to Tiesto.

Tiesto Wrote:Hope to see yer ass ingame fast spicccccccccccc :p

That's a bit unprofessional for a staff member, don't you think?
Even if he's a friend.

Anyway..

Hey.
To answer some of your question.
The player base is roughly 45-60 (depending on the time mainly)
and from what I've seen, events happen often.

Kilala Wrote:That's a bit unprofessional for a staff member, don't you think?
Even if he's a friend.

Anyway..

Hey.
To answer some of your question.
The player base is roughly 45-60 (depending on the time mainly)
and from what I've seen, events happen often.

hahah dont worry bout the spic comment its okay we used to mess with that all the time :lol: . Thanks for the answers , i just e-mailed Taran to see if there's any luck on retrieving my account info , cause there's no way im gonna start all over again :p

Dramatic Wrote:Just passing by to say hello to all the people who played with me in the past : scarecrow , nox ,jamie , the spaniard ***s aka mito & delfos , tony , matt ... and the list goes on and on .
Hey Kilala, if you think that was unpressional, then watch this :eek: !

Drama, u forgot to mention somebody on that list of friends, and no, I do not accept the fact that I probably was on the "the list goes on.." list! *makes rude gesture* :icon_twisted: Wink

Dramatic Wrote:1 - How big is the playerbase nowadays?
All from 40 at low peaks to 80 at the highest peaks, depends on what time you're in and if there's events going on, or any other action in the world :]

Dramatic Wrote:2 - Are there any special events like a weekly big boss or daily tournaments of any other kind of event worth the time?
A weekly big boss? has the Dramatic I know and love turned into a roleplayer? :eek: Cute ^^ Well, I don't think we have that at this point, but hey, I'm pretty sure that one of the roleplay staffmembers would be happy to host something like that every week, if u just add it in the suggestions forum :]

Dramatic Wrote:3- In case i decided to come back as a casual player, would i get to play with my old account ? ( the one i had b4 the server was shut down months ago ) And if that were the case , who would i have to mail in order to retrieve my account information?
We haven't deleted any accounts as far as I am aware, so it should be there. If you've forgot your account information then Taran would be the one to e-mail. You can find him at [email protected].

Regards,
That newb Hate that u forgot to mention Wink

Hate Wrote:Drama, u forgot to mention somebody on that list of friends, and no, I do not accept the fact that I probably was on the "the list goes on.." list! *makes rude gesture* :icon_twisted: Wink

David Dude i dont even remember what i did the past week ..like im going to remember every single buddy i had ingame . But i do love you dont you doubt it !:o

Hate Wrote:A weekly big boss? has the Dramatic I know and love turned into a roleplayer? :eek: Cute ^^ Well, I don't think we have that at this point, but hey, I'm pretty sure that one of the roleplay staffmembers would be happy to host something like that every week, if u just add it in the suggestions forum :]

After doing endgame PVE for months in WoW i ended up liking killing bosses n stuff , but i'll never be a Roleplayer like those who write up stories and such

Hate Wrote:We haven't deleted any accounts as far as I am aware, so it should be there. If you've forgot your account information then Taran would be the one to e-mail. You can find him at [email protected].

Regards,
That newb Hate that u forgot to mention Wink

I dont know if my account has been deleted or it just vanished, what i do know is that my old username has been wiped out cause when i tried connecting with my old account today it created a new account instead so i guess thats not a good sign, is it ? Anyway Tiesto said my char does exist , so i mailed Taran and well, lets see what happens ..if i get my account back i would be doing basically ganking and maybe some duels when i get back some experience

Dramatic Wrote:David Dude i dont even remember what i did the past week ..like im going to remember every single buddy i had ingame . But i do love you dont you doubt it !:o
I'm not expecting u to remember every single buddy.. just ME! :icon_twisted: (just kidding btw, I've probably forgot u in a few of my speeches like that too back in the days ;p)

Dramatic Wrote:After doing endgame PVE for months in WoW i ended up liking killing bosses n stuff , but i'll never be a Roleplayer like those who write up stories and such
Well, killing mobs in WoW and killing mobs in UO is pretty different, liking one doesn't necissarily have to mean you'll like the other one as well Wink However I've also started to hunt a lil at IN-X, and it's pretty fun, so I guess there's a lil hunter in me too ^^ (never thought I'd say that ;p)

Dramatic Wrote:I dont know if my account has been deleted or it just vanished, what i do know is that my old username has been wiped out cause when i tried connecting with my old account today it created a new account instead so i guess thats not a good sign, is it ? Anyway Tiesto said my char does exist , so i mailed Taran and well, lets see what happens ..if i get my account back i would be doing basically ganking and maybe some duels when i get back some experience

When did you last use that account? Did you transfer it to IN-X during the time when we had account transfers enabled? And in that case - are you SURE that you used the same account name when u transfered? Because there is a dramatic character in the world, with a account name, so perhaps you're just forgetting what account name you used on IN-X, aye? After all it doesn't have to be the same one that u had at XUO. Think harder! :]

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:A weekly big boss? has the Dramatic I know and love turned into a roleplayer? :eek: Cute ^^ Well, I don't think we have that at this point, but hey, I'm pretty sure that one of the roleplay staffmembers would be happy to host something like that every week, if u just add it in the suggestions forum :]

Hehe, sorry, but a "Weekly big boss" has nothing to do with roleplaying... It's PVE, and I hate when the people put the roleplayers to a non-PVP/PVE-box.

Anyway, hope to see you in game Drama Wink

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Hi Led Smile

Hate, now that you mention the old XUO username issue , im starting to have doubts if the username i tried to enter before was the right one or maybe the old xuo one . On another note i did play this server short before it went down but i cant really remember for sure the username that i was using . Guess ill e-mail Taran again giving him another possible username and well , let him figure it out lol

Lederoil Wrote:Hehe, sorry, but a "Weekly big boss" has nothing to do with roleplaying... It's PVE, and I hate when the people put the roleplayers to a non-PVP/PVE-box.

Anyway, hope to see you in game Drama Wink

I was just kidding with him, I know that wanting to do PvE and being a roleplayer is very different things, so no need to get all upset about it :/ *cuddles*

Roleplay = getting into character, playing a role, bla bla.

PvE = Killing mobs. Computer-controlled enemies in the world.

Anyways, I was just kidding with him and didn't rly think through my post that much, but I know that PvE isn't the same thing as being a roleplayer, so I hope that u can forgive me for that reply without too much thought put into it ;p

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:I was just kidding with him, I know that wanting to do PvE and being a roleplayer is very different things, so no need to get all upset about it :/ *cuddles*

Roleplay = getting into character, playing a role, bla bla.

PvE = Killing mobs. Computer-controlled enemies in the world.

Anyways, I was just kidding with him and didn't rly think through my post that much, but I know that PvE isn't the same thing as being a roleplayer, so I hope that u can forgive me for that reply without too much thought put into it ;p

Regards,
Hate

I will not forgive you! NEVER! :evil::rant::whipping:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]