Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Last Battle ( RP Skin)

After walk a lot his destiny finally was reached, the frozen lands of Northrend.

The wind blew Freezing, the teeth screeched, the bones chill, as it would be possible there to be life in such place so cold and cursed. But there were, the few that over there constantly passed were attacked and died, few were the ones that escaped of the death, of the few that survived all had the fear in his face and the terror in their eyes when describing the creature that there lived and terrified all the travelers.

Hundreds of mercenaries had been contracted for the work of defeating the demon just one had returned with life, but without success in his mission, however he brought with itself some few knowledge on the creature: gigantic, body of the color of the ice, skin forts and resistant as the hardest of the steels, none laminates until today there was him scratched, his face was monstrous anything in the world the such horror was compared.

Samurai was aware that maybe he would not have chance against an opponent as that, but he would never leave the fear took him because no the largest honor for a warrior than to die in battle. There was if prepared for the worst, actually he knew that alone he would not have chance, but unhappily it could not have counted with his brother's help Poseidon since he was in another great battle.

It set up camp to heat up, to recover his forces and to meditate for hisr next battle, maybe it finishes her that it locked. Never if it felt so fearful before facing the enemy, maybe that could be his perdition.

He had not noticed, but something followed him from the forest of Elfs, always sly a master in the art of hiding. Who would be?? A spirit of the darkness that if he free after the death of Semidar??? Who knows...... nothing there was if revealed until the moment.

The day rose and with him Samurai ready to accomplish what was written in the book of the destinies. If it would be his defeat or yours total glories nobody knew only those that wrote the book.

Being put in walk towards where was the demon, in agreement with the survivors that saw there. Arriving at the place, began to call his opponent, in little time he feel the earth shake and a fort roar coming from the frozen cave, decorated with human bones.

Finally it was there, a giant, monstrous that for his surprise begins to speak:

- WHO DARES WAKES ME UP, I AM ABADDON SON OF NIJA, DEMON OF THE ICE.

With his voice recovered Samurai put to speak:

- I woke up you Abaddon, I am Samurai and I came here in search of my destiny. To kill or to Die.

Then Abaddon release a loud laughter:
- MUHAAHAHAHHAAH!!! You kill me??, that will be funny. I will leave you to attacks me first, for anybody say you didn't make anything.

Without wastes time Samurai attacks, without success laminates beats and turn without causing not even a scratch, he joins all his force in an attack and the Maximum that it gets is a broken sword.

- HAHAHAHHAAHHA! I said, you to kill me??? NEVERRR!!!!

With that he grants a fort blow in Samurai putting him below, being flung far.

t would be like this his death, so miserable, even in battle, so disgraceful. Here is then the mysterious pursuer appears, casting a strong magic in the demon that paralyzed him for a time, enough to catch Samurai and to flee. When it reached a safe place stopped and cured the warrior's wounds that it had been humiliated by Abaddon. On that moment Samurai can see, was Greg the elf that now if it had turned his friend. In a mixed of happiness and shame he thanks the help:

- Thank you, but I am not worthy of living, without honor, without pride.

- Not be stupid, nobody would defeat Abaddon like this, If want even defeat him sleeps that when recovers I will reveal the only way to do that.

After one day sleeping Samurai wakes up, quickly it seeks Greg and question on the way of defeating the Demon.

- If want defeat him had needed to go to the lands of Tokuno, I heard to say that you killed a Dragon of Fire, you had needed his blood to get what needs to defeat Abaddon. Dragons of Fire even after died years can pass, but blood continues hot as the own fire, collect his blood and take to Tokuno. Firstly seek for Pedro, a great alchemist capable to create a pigment with the blood of the defeated dragon, that pigment can be used in your skin, but has in mind that once used will never again be able to be removed besides a great death risk after the use. Then it seeks for Arsenal, a blacksmith capable to add any thing to a weapon, give to him the blood that remained for him to create a Katana with the essence of the fire. Then finally you will have a chance against Abaddon.

After hearing sincerely everything that Greg spoke, Samurai leaves and turn to the town where had killed the dragon, days after days, only with a feeling in his heart REVENGE.

Arriving the town went on the foot of the volcano where was the body of the dragon, so collected a good amount of his blood and went to Tokuno. A distant place, with dangerous roads. Days, almost spent month, but the thirsty of revenge was still impregnated in his soul, exhaust finally arrived to Tokuno the final before his back to Northrend.

Without resting he begins the search for Pedro, walked for almost the whole city until found him. When entering in his atelier he came and sked for his help:
- My name is Samurai, I came here in indication of an elf called Greg, he told me that you could create a pigment done with the dragon blood that could be used to cover the skin.

- Hmmm then is you the warrior that Greg had mentioned. Yes I can make that pigment but you knows that the risk of dying is very big, mainly for treating of a fire dragon.

- Doesn't import me the risks just do it!

- Give me the ingredient and go, take advantage to find Arsenal he is in the South part of the city, go there when you get the pigment will be done.

Obeying the old alchemist he went to the encounter of Arsenal, when arriving in his ironworks Samurai comes across with many strange weapons of different colors, then he thinks "these should be the weapons that Greg told" me. The blacksmith sights him and question:

- What’s do you wanna strange?

Answering his question Samurai says:

- You should be Arsenal the great blacksmith, I come from far searching yours weapons, I came under indication of Greg.

- Then you are Samurai, the elf spoked to me about you, I don't like a much conversation, Give me the Blood of the Dragon that I will make a new Katana soon.

Without delays Samurai passed the ingredient and it went back to the alchemist's atelier. When arriving there he saw a basin with a stranger dye, had the color of the skin of the dragon that he have killed, lava color. The alchemist coming in his direction alerted him of the dangers:

- When passing the pigment in you, nervermore your skin go returne to the normal form, the pigment go stay forever in you, when passing it your skin go angers to burn as if it was the fires of the hell in you, maybe never again you go open your eyes the chances of dying are many.

Samurai quickly asks to do the application, saying:

- No longer imports me if I live or die, I died in the first battle from now on everything that comes is well accepted, Die will just be finishing what Greg didn't let happen.

The alchemist then made the application. Samurai fell to the ground contorting in pain, in few minutes it fainted.

- Then from now to the end everything depends of you Samurai, we will see which big it is your will of living, to finish what you had began.

____Continue___________________________max character reached_______

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

The night fell, his skin was irradiating light, there was transformed in pure lava, like own Larac. In the dawn he began to show life lines, moving, wanting to open the eyes, the pain decreased but it didn't totally pass. The alchemist returns to the atelier and throwed water in the body in fires, and said:

- It seems that you got, that will give a refreshe in the pain, Hehe. Arsenal came in your search, seems the new Katana is ready, now walk, gets up and leaves therefore, catch your Katana and finish what began.

- Then finally woke up, it seems that you came from a volcano, HAHA..... here your new sword, I took the freedom to baptize her, her name now is Dragon's Heart.

Murmuring in pain he thanks and leaves away. In the exit of the city Pedro calls him......

- Hey, Wait... If you are going to walk, It go take a month until your destiny arrive. Come with me, I will take you until a magician he can open a portal for you to the Elfs's florest.

Pedro took him to magician Kadabre, and he asked to open a portal to the forest, without delays the mage assisted the request and opened the portal.... Samurai already almost recovered thanked and entered, in seconds he was at the forest, now in direction to the frozen lands of Northrend again.

Now he was ready for your attempt, in one day he arrived in his destiny, but it took advantage of the rest of the day to rest, in spite of everything it would not be an easy battle.

Before even of the Sun stripe he was already to the door of the cave of Abaddon, he screamed his name, leaving the Demon furious........

- AHHHH, You again??? Some people don't know how to take advantage of the chance they has!!! that time I will kill you fast so that there are no against times.

The demon when trying to hit Samurai, had a surprise, he dodged and it granted a blow against his arm, that burned him and a meat piece was extracted.

- Guahhhhhhhhh!!!! - The Demon Moan – Your bastard, what type of weapon are you using??? Seem that you returned with new toys, and your skin is irradiate heat.... more resembles a Dragon.

Samurai sem dar atenção ao que dizia o demônio, subiu rapidamente na montanha até alcançar a altura necessária, de onde pulou acertando um dos olhos da besta.....

- Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Samurai without giving attention to the that the demon said, arose quickly in the mountain until reaching the necessary height, from where jumped getting right one of the beast's eyes.....

- Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Struggling and granting blows in the air, the beast now blinds of an eye began to lose the control. With a lot of agility Samurai repeats the movements now getting right the other eye. Abaddon now blind of the two eyes no longer offered a lot of danger, it granted randomic blows in the air.

Quickly Samurai ran down of him and it began to cut their tendons making him to fall in knees to the ground, taking advantage of the moment he arose for their backs and it granted a well-aimed blow in his cranium that tore him until the nape. Fallen to the ground the Demon no longer seemed to offer as much danger as before, no longer it was as strong as he own said.

Looking at the enemy to the ground Samurai didn't despise him, he knew that actually he had died first before kill him. He had lost his honor, it was not worthier of living., the only thing that maintained him/ alive it was the will of protecting his village.

So he walked once again to home, alone, as it was already of habit.........

End????____________________________________________________________________

My request is skin color change to (2544)
R/R Katana (color 2544) Name: Dragon’s Heart

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Continuation of your story approved. Watch time resumes today.