Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good Bye

Hi, Im leaving the shard because i want to play in a roleplaying shard and INX is not IN. Im moving to another shard, it was nice knowing all of you but this shard doesnt have the feel anymore. When i first started playing UO in IN i didnt have to do anything but i had a great time because of the roleplaying and players. Now its all about pvp, all the staff never do anything that encourage roleplaying. No real quest since Vulcan which is 8 months ago. So yea to all my friends you guys have fun and good luck INX. Cool

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

There is pretty much a constant discussion on how to make this shard more role play friendly and mature on the staff forums. You've seen one of the first few steps with the profanity filter, and soon, hopefully other steps.

Expressing your concern and sharing is a lot better than staying quite until you quitSad

Sorry to see you leave.

It is a shame you feel that way. If this is truly how you feel though, I must ask that you check in from time to time. Personally I can tell you I have many ideas that will be added to help bring more of an RP feel to the shard. Of course I cannot do these things overnight! So rather then declaring that you quit, how about a little break instead?

On an added note I must say that we, as staff, can only do so much. It is up to the players just as much to build the community the way you all want it. If you seek something from the old days it isn't too late to revive it, it just takes some extra work and dedication. This is our shard, we all own it and are a part of it. Treat it as just that and it cannot fail!

*waits for standing ovation*

Bah, I was never good with speeches..

Your talking about roll playing? the kid who would just randomly swear at kids and spam the **** out of them?

Your a joke, glad to see you go.

But ill probably log on and see you.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Splinter Wrote:But ill probably log on and see you.

Yea, Kyo always comes back Smile

How many times did he leave already? He always come back so no worries.

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

I'm sure that the staff is doing everything they can to satisfy everyone on the shard. But what we need to take into consideration is that they still have bugs too fix. I'm sure if you stick around Kyo you will find what your looking for when the project that they're working on is complete.

smoke Wrote:I'm sure that the staff is doing everything they can to satisfy everyone on the shard. But what we need to take into consideration is that they still have bugs too fix. I'm sure if you stick around Kyo you will find what your looking for when the project that they're working on is complete.

exactly.

haha, finally found the post.

THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIME THAT KYO SAID THIS BEFORE!
here's the pudding containing the proof:
Kyo Wrote:Im quiting and its not because of the shard but I just cant find enough time to play UO anymore. Already deleted my character so bye Big Grin

Right. Wink

M-I-C (see ya real soon) K-E-Y (why? because we love you), M-O-U-S-E...

yeah he'll be back.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Shade Wrote:It is a shame you feel that way. If this is truly how you feel though, I must ask that you check in from time to time. Personally I can tell you I have many ideas that will be added to help bring more of an RP feel to the shard. Of course I cannot do these things overnight! So rather then declaring that you quit, how about a little break instead?

On an added note I must say that we, as staff, can only do so much. It is up to the players just as much to build the community the way you all want it. If you seek something from the old days it isn't too late to revive it, it just takes some extra work and dedication. This is our shard, we all own it and are a part of it. Treat it as just that and it cannot fail!

*waits for standing ovation*

Bah, I was never good with speeches..

:thumbsup: Well Said! *Stands & Applauds*

Learn From The Past...
Live For The Present...
Look To The Future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718919928
http://www.myspace.com/sarenaquantell

:eek:
Dude i think you cant find any good shard like here...(I tryed lots when IN1, INR and first INX closed) Ok we need and do lots of thinks but you know Rome is not build in 1 day... I respect your decision and if you dont change your decision take care and farewell... Good luck Kyo...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]