Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Im done for good.

Deleted all my characters.
Btw to all the staff, thanks for the good memories, even though i decieved you all in having a brother irl when i dont even have one.

To all my friends... well i didnt have many thanks for the fun times.

I played as Okan, Deniro, Deffy

Hopefully you all realise one day, this is just a game, and it aint going to take you anywhere irl.

peace

Okan Wrote:Deleted all my characters.
Btw to all the staff, thanks for the good memories, even though i decieved you all in having a brother irl when i dont even have one.

To all my friends... well i didnt have many thanks for the fun times.

I played as Okan, Deniro, Deffy

Hopefully you all realise one day, this is just a game, and it aint going to take you anywhere irl.

peace

Hey, why are you leaving?, it was just a gear and some scrols. We need more blood from those three mortals. Me and Morphun need supplies Cry

Erwin Wrote:Hey, why are you leaving?, it was just a gear and some scrols. We need more blood from those three mortals. Me and Morphun need supplies Cry

It's a little late now that he just admitted to multiclienting Wink. But yea Okan, your empire that was to be will be missed :/

Regards.

Knowing the nature of UO, that was probably the less smart path to take.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

hahaha you have always been a funny guy Okan...... and now we will always remenber you as the guy who quitted because he lost a gear and some supplys :badgrin:

You will be missed.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

yea dude even though you backstabbed almost everyone, its kinda sad that you are leaving. So are you stupid okan

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

bye

Nifty little trick, guess we gotta be more careful in the future.

UO does actually give something back, and if you can take what ever experience you've had and use it, then you haven't just had fun, but also learned something.

Yea it's a shame he had the access to help me out after my doo doo accident and decided instead to rub it in my face and add insult to injury. /frown

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Yea it's a shame he had the access to help me out after my doo doo accident and decided instead to rub it in my face and add insult to injury. /frown

Aaah. I imagined a mom taking her baby in to the changing station, opening the poopy diaper, and smearing it on the baby's face and walking away. Possibly after yelling at it.

This pleases me.

Sindern Wrote:Aaah. I imagined a mom taking her baby in to the changing station, opening the poopy diaper, and smearing it on the baby's face and walking away. Possibly after yelling at it.

This pleases me.

that is sick, horrible and somehow hilarious all at once.

As for you Okan... Deniro? erm what are you going by today? Well I can't really say you fooled me as I was constantly trying to convince other staff exactly that. However, I guess you were always lucky enough to have someone close at hand to help when we checked for abuse. Either way I don't like seeing players go. I know that deep down you are not that bad of a kid:p