Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4800 Skill

I'm at 70.0 blacksmithing skill and am using about 1000 ingots to get .1 skill. At this rate, i'm going to need 300,000 ingots to go from 70.0 to 100.0. It's a bit rediculous.

So how much iron did u use to gm smithy Rabbi?

Man made booze, God did not
God made pot, man did not

when you train taming... how do you make the mustang to completely forget you as your master? cuz im trying to use a few mustang over and over again.... but seems they always remember me as their master no matter how long i leave them out in the wild...

Can't do it. They remember you forever from my experience. Sad I buy mustangs for like 10K, unshrink them, tame them, and re-sell them. The problem is they don't sell that well. If you want I have a bunch of stangs I can sell at 10K each to practice on.

How much taming do you acutally need to tame a stang? or can you tame it with 30 taming but try 1000 times?

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Rabbi probably GMd smithing on INR when it was much easier. I don't understand why it is so hard now. I gave up on it.

Theo try having someone else to release them, and congratz rabbi good job man..

BongWater Wrote:Theo try having someone else to release them, and congratz rabbi good job man..

Won't matter. If you tame it, nothing I've done to it makes it forget you. I've tried transferring it, having someone else unshrink it, letting it wander the house for a few weeks... Nothin.

Darklink Wrote:Rabbi probably GMd smithing on INR when it was much easier. I don't understand why it is so hard now. I gave up on it.

I'm 100% sure he GMed it here. It was actually harder on INR because ore was much harder to get. It's hard because it makes it lucrative for those who put in the effort. Without a skillcap if skills were easy everyone would train everything and there would be no economy.

If you want be gm your blacksmith you need 300k iron or much... Cause i used 220k and my smith is 90.4....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how about making it angry? like have it to attack each other then try to tame it??

i know it gives you some msg like, the animal is too angry or something... but does it make you gain any skills from that?

Galdor Wrote:4585 now... I ll catch you... :icon_twisted:

No, no you won't.

Lanfear Wrote:So how much iron did u use to gm smithy Rabbi?

200k, don't worry. You'll hit dry spots along the way, but then you get the crazy ones where you spend 400 ingots and get +0.5 Smile.

Theo Wrote:when you train taming... how do you make the mustang to completely forget you as your master? cuz im trying to use a few mustang over and over again.... but seems they always remember me as their master no matter how long i leave them out in the wild...

You don't make it forget you as it's master. You find ~300 wild mustangs and tame them while having to worry every second about a PK coming to kill your ass or me coming and stealing it out from under your nose while you take a 30 second break to take a leak Wink.