Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More pvpers might come

The only thing this server lacks are tournaments in the morning/afternoon and at night. During the evening is only time. Should be all around, not just 1 certain time everyday.

Nostalgia Wrote:Nos 2 - Unreal Killer (I was like 10)
CF and the rest.. - Mental Insane / Gargamel

But yeah, Im the only one in my guild who played these shards, the rest have no idea whats the kind of pvp..

Anyone could fraps something? or RPV something for us please? Smile

Welcome back Mental Insane, I remember you from way back :]

I hope you can get your friends to try it out here, since you know pretty much how this PvP works u can probably introduce it to them, and then all u guys have to do is practice and practice some more until they can master it as well :]

We have a duel stone area which is open 24/7 at this point, so once you and your friends have managed to gather a lil cash u can duel each other in the duel arenas for 1k a duel (winner gets cash), or duel other ppl and learn the pvp that way :] Once you get good enough at the PvP u'll be able to kill ppl in the duel stones for higher amounts of cash as well, and get rich that way! :] So if u knew how to PvP at N O S / CF / XUO then you've found the shard to be at! :]

So once again - welcome back dude, I hope you and your friends will enjoy your stay here :]

Regards,
Hate

I remember the pvp, I remember how great it was but.. Were playing on a shard with arround constantly 800 players online so they dont know if its going to be worth the effort if we come here since it takes like a week to GM the required skills.. (And like 6 hours on the shard were on atm lol)

Anything yet? Rpvs? Fraps videos? Screenshots?

Nostalgia Wrote:Anything yet? Rpvs? Fraps videos? Screenshots?

I think there's screenshots in the "image gallery"-section at the website. I doubt there's that many videos of ppl pvping tho. Best way to see the PvP is to log on with a new char (before u have macroed), go to the duel stone arena, and watch the ppl pvp :]

Someone just record me in a tournament and ill show you what dying and winning is all about Tongue

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]