Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question to Population

So how is everyone's macroing going ?

Generic as question... Confusedhock: Good... how is yours?

Good and long, getting tired of it Big Grin
Time to pvp very shortly.

Macroing's going good. .setallskills 100

[imgrs:1c0li62a]100,100,http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/trollface.jpg[/imgrs:1c0li62a]

lol Eru make that command available for me please :lol:

im not need all skill 100
do alchemy inscription bs tinker Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gatin J'i would like to thank soh for the easy kill last night j'i enjoyed devouring soh soul. Best wishes to soh and soh guildmates in the future in killing daemons. *blows kiss* D'leh

realy not undastand 90%, but for what thx? for afk kiling lol? and what u loot? some reag, degence armor? lol man when i try IN pvp i find u. And realy bad its my ping, its like 200-250, ur have not more 100. see u

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually i didnt loot 1 thing off your body but your head. Dont go afk in the middle of no where trying to tame something. Ill find you later today your in 1 of 2 places your house with all the other elves or your taming the myth. just be prepared to die. and regardless of ping you would die cause i had over 200 on inx and could kill you on that.....

I guess that's a good place to find people Big Grin

Good place to find elven elves.....or me when i pop in to see if the orn is there to catch someone taming it. Any spawn is usually a hot spot for pvp or a spot to catch a helpless tamer afk taming. think im gonna set a macro "I always wanted to kill a (insert tamer name here) like you"

wanna show me that mustang spot next time we meet Big Grin jebe soh do Tongue