Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Static Auction - Moonglow Lycaeum

Rabbi Samild has placed a bid on the Moonglow Lycaeum. (4210,1007)

The current bid is 8,000,000gp (8million)

Auction will run for 48 hours.

[SIZE="2"]**note: you must have the money to bid on this!**[/SIZE]

Impressive. Smile

Yes! I knew Samild would by me a birthday present!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

why enter to Lycaeum is closed already? LOL , people were saying that my auction with static in ocllo was tweaked, but what about that one... Maybe i wanted to check it out before make a bid;p

Gang-Bang Wrote:why enter to Lycaeum is closed already? LOL , people were saying that my auction with static in ocllo was tweaked, but what about that one... Maybe i wanted to check it out before make a bid;p

It was locked because i set it up to be sold so the doors where locked with the sign. It hasnt been given to anyone atm.

The doors are now unlocked.

Wow samild, 8 million cash? You tweaked bastard =[ j/k, you must hunt a lot or whatever u do to get cash :] I doubt anybody can bid over 8 mill =P

Hate Wrote:Wow samild, 8 million cash? You tweaked bastard =[ j/k, you must hunt a lot or whatever u do to get cash :] I doubt anybody can bid over 8 mill =P

They better not outbid me, that's my life savings of whoring myself out as a "friendly crafter" Big Grin

8 mill? this place better be nice

Rabbi Samild Wrote:They better not outbid me, that's my life savings of whoring myself out as a "friendly crafter" Big Grin

hehehe, is that place really so big that it has to cost minimum bid 8 mill tho? I mean sure statics costs a bit of cash per tile for a static, so if it's big it'll probably cost a lot, and it'll probably cost even more if it's in some populated region, but still, 8 mill feels like A LOT to start the bid at? :eek: Oh well, if u are willing to pay 8 mill for it then I seriously hope u get it, and I rly doubt anybody would outbid u on such a high offer, so good luck :]

wow that place is like half the size of lord british castle lol

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

can i buy the lord british castle? Tongue

Kyo Wrote:wow that place is like half the size of lord british castle lol

Perhaps it is worth 8 mill then ;p