Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just Won't DIE!!

Wow, I'm suprised Imagine Nation extreme is STILL up (or back up). I could have swore when I last came on here it was about to die for sure. Well its nice to see Staff hasn't given up on the place, are their actually any IN'ers playing again?

Yep, there's a few.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Rachet Wrote:Wow, I'm suprised Imagine Nation extreme is STILL up (or back up). I could have swore when I last came on here it was about to die for sure. Well its nice to see Staff hasn't given up on the place, are their actually any IN'ers playing again?

yeah there are a few people around! Big Grin

this shard is jst getting started :lol:

Rachet, get ingame !! :icon_twisted:

Nice to see you Rachet! :kissing:

As Rackull said, get ingame! :whipping:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

If I'm not mistaken, the majority of the players over here originate from IN Tongue

INX, but on steroidsSad

:confused:CoolCoolSadSmile:mad:i really hope this server doesn't go down Sad:doubt::confused::eek:

Splinter Wrote::confused:CoolCoolSadSmile:mad:i really hope this server doesn't go down Sad:doubt::confused::eek:

now when almost all issues have been solved and taran can finally start looking forward to add new things im sure it wont Tongue

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

i really hope your right odium.. but can they fix the lag issue? thats a huge one people complain about

The server is located near Amsterdam (Netherlands). Which means that european players shouldn't have a ping above 100. People from other regions will have pings from 200 - 400. This cannot be improved because it is the time that is needed to send data over that distance, it has nothing to do with the server or the connection of the server.

Moving the server to for example America, will get good pings for people who live there. But then people from Europe and other regions will have these issues. You will always have it.