Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Champion event...fun..or something

I really like that this shard has kicked off again. Seriously.

And today I waited alot to see how an event would go, if it would
go well and all that.

It did go well.

They inactive got booted
and only I dunno 30 was left to kill the champion, and we did.

But the loot, seriously ? I got looted 3 normal items, cutlass, bone leggings and leather pants before some of us got killed by succubuses that hadnt despawned...

and the gold piles...10 in each ? I had hoped that I atleast could get the money I spend back. I used 5 k just in the event on arrows and regs.

seriously...whine..., but next time please make sure that the loot itself
doesnt defeat the purpose of teamwork and that everybody atleast gets
a bit of gold so they can go.."Yeah I wasn't quick enough, but atleat I didnt
loose money"

Whiney Grog Pirate out

Yar a Pirate I be, if ye be wishin
then ye can come plunder with me
--------------------------------------
[Image: cantindye8.jpg]

Well, I've been thinking of adding gold to the backpack of all player's that's in the event.
I think that could be done pretty easily in the script and then everyone would get their fair share.
Loots and the gold spawns would still exist, ofcourse. But if we give everyone gold automatically when the champion dies then you will at least get the money back you spent on resources (plus some) if you are a slow looter.

We could probably increase the loot itself as well.

Taran Wrote:Well, I've been thinking of adding gold to the backpack of all player's that's in the event.
I think that could be done pretty easily in the script and then everyone would get their fair share.
Loots and the gold spawns would still exist, ofcourse. But if we give everyone gold automatically when the champion dies then you will at least get the money back you spent on resources (plus some) if you are a slow looter.

We could probably increase the loot itself as well.

Would be very nice considering it took along time to finish the event aswell, and as said it took alot of arrows. Not that i complain i gained 3% tactics and 4% Archery Big Grin

You could also include a newbied event ticket that you could double click to get your loot at a safe location. Have the champion place on in everyone in the area's inventory. That would discourage the instant switch from killing the monster to killing everyone else for their loot.

thanks guys for the event, was great fun. great idea on the female thing, i had a real blast, just like i did back in IN1 while it was very active.

stuff i looted shit load of scrolls, about 8k gold, and some ruin weaps, wasn't fast enough to grab the bags from Teh *****, but it was well worth the fun.

can't wait until the next one. good job.

Indeed Taran a great idea, and just that little change I am looking for.
Otherwise it was a great event. Please do not let my whining in
anyway prevent such a event from happening again.

And the 6 month event sounds like a great idea aswell

Yar a Pirate I be, if ye be wishin
then ye can come plunder with me
--------------------------------------
[Image: cantindye8.jpg]

I was the first to morph into a dragon and then everyone copied me :mad:

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kyo Wrote:I was the first to morph into a dragon and then everyone copied me :mad:

your gay shut up

and yeah taran good idea! <3