Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making other skills Useful

yeah gm fishing+gm cooking could = some mana cakes or something similar with a hiiiiiiiigh fail rate and low chance of catching them

Too high a fail rate and low chance of catching them basically means noone will ever use them. You'd want to have a decent catch rate and a low fail rate, but just not overpower them.
Too much stuff takes entirely too much work for the bonus it gives.

yeah that's why I like the paint idea or make the bonuses only to things like thieving or other skills that are sorta useless if you get my drift ? So it in no way effects pvp or pvm is the basic idea. I do admit there is already so much one can do, it would take you soooo long to do everything.

(also glassblowing, clay crafting ect)
I also noticed on the website under skills taxidermy is not there. dunno if it should be

Tasty Treat

Deliciously Tasty Treats

Irresistibly Tasty Treat

This item is for pets only. It increases their stats by 5% for 20 minutes. It has a 2 minute cooldown. (Unstackable)

This item is for pets only. It increases their stats by 10% for 10 minutes. It has a 60 minute cooldown. (Unstackable, comes in pairs)

This item is for pets only. It increases their stats by 15%, and damage by 10% for 10 minutes. It has a 2 hour cooldown. (Unstackable)
Vial of Armor Essence
This item is for pets only. It increases their physical resistance by 15% and their fire, cold, poison, and energy resists by 10% for 10 minutes. It has a 60 minute cooldown.

I came across these things that are already in uo, and they are for things like cooking and are geared towards pets thought id bring it up.

this would be good for game cock fighting

Since this topic got allot of attention, I wanted to BUMP it for the cock fighting idea.
Want to know what everyone thinks about this idea ? (Eru ?)
It would make cooking a good skill and add a little bit to cock fighting ?
(To make it harder you could even incorporate fishing for special fish which is already also in uo)

Even Gordan Treeman's idea about GM lumber jackering and getting eggs as a rare resource. (Check out)
http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?5...cking-Wood

There is arcane clothing cloaks,robes , boots that hold magic charges that a tailor can make its already in the game just needs to be turned on.

I think arcane clothing is already turned on. Is that the clothing that lets you cast without reagents?

Oh, that's what it does??

Yes, but it has limited charges.

Any idea's or chance on the, Animal food ?

[quote=Eru]I think arcane clothing is already turned on. Is that the clothing that lets you cast without reagents?[/QUOTE

Yes , I have made a Arcane robe with 20 charges but i cant cast with out reagent, so i dont think its turned on or something is not working