Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Static Auction - Maginicia

Dr. K wishes to purchase the static in maginicia at 3781 2118 for 2.25 million gold. As promised large statics will be auctioned. You will all have 72 hours to bid on the static if you wish to purchase it. After which time I will be selling it to Dr. K. You can post any questions here if you have them.

Hi,

just wondering whether this auction has been done yet... it has been 72 hrs since the last post has been made.

we want to get this sorted out as quickly as possible.

please let us know of further progress.

okan

bump

Hi Vulcan,

I believe Dr.k has been paging you ingame and wants to get the sale of the magincia static over and done with. Could you please attend him ingame to sort this out asap please.

Thanks,

Okan

Hi,

This is an urgent message to Vulcan,

Dr.k will be going overseas the end of this month and we need to get the static settled.

Please let dr.k know when you will be on to take care of this matter... I saw you ingame today please deal with dr.k on this matter.

Thanks

Okan

we are so sorry to have you waiting this long, but it appears Vulcan has been busy these days. we are doing what we can to contact him though

I already fixed it, hehe.

Ack so sorry, I was gonna take care of this before going on vacation overseas but it slipped my mind with all the packing and such I was doing to prepare to leave. I'm really very sorry. Thank you Taran for taking care of it.

I'm back now.

Don't say sorry…
Because I have to go to mainland for my business
i should leave everybody for a long time
i just want my members enjoy this guild
anyway i had already leave
thank you very much Vulcan and TaranSmile

[SIZE="6"]みんなひとり[/SIZE]