Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thread closed

***closed***

Your tears sustain me.

Why are you bitching? Its a item that can be recieved by donating.....and also you might think its a shroud it could be a hood with a robe on colored the same to look like a shroud. So what if a person has it they deserve it if they donated a certain amount. Its a benefit of helping the shard with there hard earn money so the shard can grow. Go change your tampon. Your acting like a girl and finding something little to bitch about.

I wasn't aware that you could get a shroud through donation. Are you sure you're not thinking of the hood item? That just looks like the hood part of the shroud, but not the robe part. Aside from that, you should have to submit an RP story to receive a hooded shroud.

Eru Wrote:I wasn't aware that you could get a shroud through donation. Are you sure you're not thinking of the hood item? That just looks like the hood part of the shroud, but not the robe part. Aside from that, you should have to submit an RP story to receive a hooded shroud.

The reason for this is because you managed to somehow revert the donation page to a previous version when the webserver was changed Tongue Also, you work too much.

Anyways, I see no problem with it at all as it looks identical to the hood + robe combo. My apologies though if my wanting to show gratitude to those who make larger contributions to the shard has upset anyone.

Shade Wrote:
Eru Wrote:words words words

Also, you work too much.
I know. :< It's 40 hours a week, but there's an extra 5 hours of forced break and another 10 hours of commute time in there somewhere.
(Speaking of which, I'm off to work now.)