Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sorry Maka

Sorry for my rude Post, but i woke up this mornin to sheer sum sheep and i got bombarded with anti-macro spam 3 times in less than 5 mins so it kinda p'd me off

In case you didn't know, it is in fact possible to state a problem without completely trashing the issue at hand and throwing it in people's faces.
Just keep this in mind in the future please people :/

I agree that the gump is a little too much though, I think that it should kept at an in-game level.

This is a signature.

I believe it opens your default browser. Change your default browser to firefox and it should open in there.

The problem with having a gump ingame is that you will be able to use Razor to read the packets and press the right button, which means you can harvest afk.

As Malik said, just change your default browser to Firefox and it should open there. If it lags your computer that much, I'm not even sure how you manage to play UO. Because you have 3 minutes to answer.

wt i had to do this morning is turn off Veuz to let the explorer open get the code enter in game then restart my veuz but thnx for the info.

The new anti macro code was not added there just for fun, and I do not code things randomly either, so kind of a strange call out.

If you (and possibly other people) think the auto pop up is a drag then there's no problem to disable it (the auto pop up). People that want to open their default browser can then use the button (?) and the people that do not have a browser set can type in the URL that's in the gump.

But thanks for brining things in the light in such a polite manner.

Levatei, sharning sheeps has a higher percentage than mining or chopping.
I am not sure about this but ive noticed it.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I have 294 sheep trapped and I got the old gump a minimum of 3 times during the shearing. (Very very occasionally, I'd get 2 and I don't think I've ever gotten just 1.) The most I've ever gotten is 5. The chances for sheep is a lot higher than mining or lumberjacking or even fishing, though I'm very limited in my fishing experience.

I think that they should put it on the site that there is a anti-macro gump, when i first joined this server i was mining, i left my computer to go to the washroom and left my player there to afk mine. I came back to see that i was dead. I didn't know how i died until it happened a few times in a row.

Splinter Wrote:I think that they should put it on the site that there is a anti-macro gump, when i first joined this server i was mining, i left my computer to go to the washroom and left my player there to afk mine. I came back to see that i was dead. I didn't know how i died until it happened a few times in a row.

I think that stating in the rules that afk resource gathering is not allowed is good enough really.

how do i make it so it auto pop up the page instead of me pressing the ? button?

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

You can't make it pop-up automatically.