Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GM Tinker Tool set

Since there is a reward for every other crafting skill, can we get a GM tinker tools for GM tinks like on IN1? Thanks.

Regards.

Why do I get the feeling you're asking for GM rewards just because you have GM'd most skills?

We didnt have that back on IN1.

But still, might aswell get it here. 1 less tool you might lose.

Meh, I'm more of a fan of the r/r/n items you can see.

i.e: Fishing Pole @ GM Fishing.

Taran Wrote:Why do I get the feeling you're asking for GM rewards just because you have GM'd most skills?

Nah, it's just a butt pain to have to go to tink shop to buy tools every time I want to make kegs Smile. But it is a crafting skill and all other crafting skills have an r/r/n item, don't they? Alc, bowcraft, smithing, carp, tailoring...

Regards.

Veno Wrote:We didnt have that back on IN1.

But still, might aswell get it here. 1 less tool you might lose.

I could've absolutely sworn I had a fire tink set on IN1 from GM tink...

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Nah, it's just a butt pain to have to go to tink shop to buy tools every time I want to make kegs Smile. But it is a crafting skill and all other crafting skills have an r/r/n item, don't they? Alc, bowcraft, smithing, carp, tailoring...

Regards.

True, but tinkering is too easy to GM for a reward.

Could you make new characters with tinkering start with newbied tinker tools? Tongue They don't have any. (or at least they didn't last time I checked)

Yea, I think you can. I know I'm wrong about having R/R/N on IN1; I guess I confused it with another server at some point - it's been a lot of years Wink.

how about GM music, provo, peacemaking, and discodance for newbie/colour/named instrument of your chose?

and MAYBE GM cooking for the cook book??

just an idea... Big Grin

Would love a harp for GM Musican but thats purely out of lazyness Smile