Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thanks.

Hey Everyone,

Playing since xuo2, makas xuo and until this inx shard, i came to realize how fun Ultima Online was and how great most of the players that play are. Made alotta close pals.. and had some crazy good times with everyone. It was my job to be the a$$hole of the shard but i learnt from the best.. you can all thank AptaR for my beautiful attitude in occlo and for the great pvp style.. Silverwolf, Maka,Ztoke, Menace and Method who all combined in my PVP style.. i took parts from all of their PVP and created the Scare-Style of PVP which was unstoppable most of the time but.. like anything else.. all good things cannot last forever..

Anyways.. I'm gonna try and make this as short as possible. I really had fun throughout the years playing this game.. I've hit the top of every shard i've ever played... won most of the tournaments of ever joined... i think i've hit my goal. I think i'm finally fine to say that i'm done trying to improve. Reaching my peak was intense and felt pretty insane for a while. After a while though.. it gets too repetitive, same kids that are trying to get better than you but cannot... Theres nomore "challenge" in xuo pvp like there once was when the legends used to play. I feel that this INX shard is AWSOME and everyone that wants to play SHOULD! You will not regret it one bit.

I feel quite bad for saying this but.. it's time for Scarecrow to retire..

So.. thank you everyone for all the good times and the bad times, i guess i should let you all know who my secret chars were in the past.. umm.. Darkia, Alpha, Boodontcry, Haaviik, Nero, Murder and i was part of the 4 horsemen in Xuo2.. but i kept that very low key.

So this is where i say good-bye.. i wish you all luck in life and fun playing INX because it will be the best shard ever and will continue to grow everyday! I think you all should appreciate everything Maka and Taran have done, they deserve the respect even though i know i didn't treat them like i should have some of the time.. especially in the past. So.. I'll see you all online one day.. I'll logg on to see how everything is going but..

Scarecrows nomore.

Regards,

Scarecrow. [Prototype]

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:eek:CryCry MAN DONT LEAVE UR MY GOAL, TO BE AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN U AT PVP! HOW AM I GONNA KNOW NOW THAT I AM OR NOT? Cry
welll.... hope everything else turns out good for u man. cya peace n love from me Sad

- regards, Fable

Wah, it was so fun having you in occlo and brit bridge =)
Thx for everything and gl in your life!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hope you will still pop in from time to time... dont want people forgetting who scarecrow is.... do you? :|

Sad to hear that scarie but life goes on best of luck to you.

Love Ginz

Sorry to see you go. Glad you had a good time and I look forward to meeting up with you again in the future, maybe when the population is a little higher and you've got competition Wink.

Peace out man, stay in touch through MSN.

Regards.

xd, but a sad oneSad

ehhh! Sad bro, sad...
We'll miss you nigglet!

man.. u dont know how happy i got when u said i was good at pvp, like a week ago, when we dueled with auto gear. first u wanted to go naked cause u rly thought i was noobish, guess i surprised u... man u can't leave now i want a rematch when i get better =/

- regards, Fable

ill give him a month

Haha, hopefully :/