Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slave Vendor Morgan

K'tal.

J'I have kidnapped one of soh kip brethren and their family. J'I will keep Morgan's children alive so long as he does as J'I say and makes money. If soh care for one of your own, J'I suggest soh make J'I pockets full of gold, otherwise his children shall be J'I dinner.

Morgan sells items made of wood of top quality as ghobe kip can compare to J'i skills with a hammer and saw. There will soon be other goods that Morgan will carry for J'I as well, so check often. Or don't, J'I will just eat the children.

Come night or day to shop, Morgan works nonstop until death or failure, either way J'I stay full. J'I have chained Morgan at the One Stop Shop vendor mall in East Britain.

Requests for any crafted items can be made here, soh will find ghobe better carpenter in the land.

D'Leh.

If you have any spare Oak, I would like to buy some Tabian. You can put it on the vendor for whatever price you think is fair.

Would soh be willing to trade for some elven bows? J'I could give soh 700 oak and in exchange, craft J'I 20 elvens out of that and soh can keep the rest.

That sounds like a deal. I won't be back for a while. Maybe not even tonight, but ill try to catch ya.

I will be around off an on today. Shoot me a PM if youre available.

Restocked my vendor with runebooks, potion kegs, addon deeds and furniture.

Ye sell Big cloth tables ? Library cases ? I be starting a library of drunk tales at me bar.

Where is your store?

At the vendor mall, in east brit (South West) of the Tortuga Bar.

Ye morgan be slackin on the merch, i be lookin for another rune book, a small square table and ye bookshelves are a tad pricey for me.

Stocked with more runebooks and now selling hundreds of FS scrolls as well. Bookshelves are a pain to craft so their price reflects that. I'll try and get some more furniture on there later.

FS Scrolls? Damn!