Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vendor mall

The Vendor Mall is now open! It's a safezone and you can place your vendor on the designated spots. Hurry up and get the best spot before someone else does!

You can find a gate to it in pits.

Only 1 vendor per account allowed!

Really nicee Big Grin!! Thx Taran =)!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

how do i buy from a vendor?

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

Carl Wrote:how do i buy from a vendor?

You can see the items each vendor has for sale by double clicking on them. Say "vendor buy" and target the item you wish to buy.

While you are in the Mall, go visit Garvin. He has lots of stuff really cheap Smile!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I'm having problems with my vendor. How do I give it gold to make it keep working for me? I googled some info and found out that you are supposed to drag/drop money onto them to pay them for more time, but when I do that in-game, it says "Trading is not allowed in this region"

Sindern Wrote:I'm having problems with my vendor. How do I give it gold to make it keep working for me? I googled some info and found out that you are supposed to drag/drop money onto them to pay them for more time, but when I do that in-game, it says "Trading is not allowed in this region"

Fixed

Damn, didn't get in early enough.

Anyway, we've got vendors IN BRITAIN, conveniently located just north east of the Bank!

Yeah, I had to snag a vendor in the north-side room. >_<

Her name is Wanda, and she doesn't have much at the moment, but I'm in the process of stocking her up with stuff.

Ok, I have to make a new rule here. Only 1 vendor allowed per account!!
If you have more than 1 vendor please remove the other vendors as soon as possible, or I will be forced to remove them for you.

And Rabbi, there are still plenty of vendor spots available, I just checked.
If all spots should be occupied, we will add more space, so don't worry, hehe.

Also, I added a gate to it in pits instead and removed all the runes.